SFW Alphabet - SCP 035

(Art is not mine . Found it in Pinterest.)

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

It depends on the mood . Sometimes too clingy . They show affection by words of affirmation , touch and quality time . Even if you are friends .They're just being themselves . 

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)
A ... friend that most of a time joke around . And use dark humor too . He's just a comedic friend and will try to make you laugh/giggle/smile or just to see your reaction. I personally think that you'll become friends only if they decides to . If he eventually become friendly , there will be a higher chance that she'll be your friend in future .

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

They do like to cuddle . As I said they show affection by touch . So he likes it . And I think that you will rarely cuddle if you both are just friends , only if you are really frustrated/really sad . But if you are dating she'll gladly trap you in a hug .

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

They really do . But for a good reason they couldn't . But if he ever did live with you he would be good at cooking , like come on he had many hosts , and at least some of them knew how to cook . So she probably will be good at cooking , at least a little bit . As for cleaning , he'll help you . And will be in a middle . Won't clean really much for home to be super clean . But still clean enough for him .

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

They'll either start ghosting you or be straight forward and say that it's over . Won't kill you don't worry . You didn't give him a reason to , don't you ? So you'll be fine . 

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

If they got a chance they would probably propose after maybe like 4-5 years of being together . You know you can't get truly married , even if they escape Foundation . She's not a human . And his body(host) will decompose so it can be hard if he don't know where the host's passport . But even if they had , they'll always need a new one . 

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Sometime they can get too dark with their joke . And you'll probably think if they'll really do some weird things . But other than that he can be gentle around you in both ways . He'll let herself be way too vulnerable with you if they find that you really do trust them and love them . 

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Of course they do . Even if you're just a friend to him . He'll always appreciate the hug from you . They would literally hug as many times as they could . And their hugs are ... quiet . Suffocating . To say the least . But if it hurts don't be scared/shy or whatever keeps you from social interaction to say that it hurts , just don't be too aggressive or mean to them . They will get upset and you'll need to apologize .

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

After few days of your relationship , something around 5-6 days . And won't hesitate to say it few times .

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)
Well at first(if your relationship is new . Like few days/weeks) they'll be a little conscious , because you can betray her if you break up . He don't want to kill you yet . He likes you . So he'll be a protective when jealous . If you're dating for months/years she'll still be protective , but little less . Still will worry about you . And btw will read your mind so they will know if it's some one you know/family member/friend or whatever . But if they get really jealous he'll be pouting and upset . 

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

Can't exactly kiss you . Just press his mouth to yours . That's all . It can leave some dark substance/goo on place he 'kissed' you . Their most liked places to kiss you are : hand , lips , forehead . And their fav place to be kissed , if not to count the host body , is literally anywhere and on host body too . They just didn't get many affection , well no affection in years of imprisonment in Foundation .

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

They like a company of kids . Not always , only if kids are not too mean , aggressive or etc.. He likes a few of kid SCP objects . She tolerates 053 and 191 the most . But let's talk about how they're around other children , they're friendly with them . They hope that kids won't fear them . They are just being lonely that they will spend time with kids too . 

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

Since you can't live together , it will be pretty hard to see each other in the morning . But if you have something on your mind . Then , I'll leave it to you .

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

I'll leave it to you too . Cause there isn't many way you can freely interact w/ each other . 

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

It will take like a year to reveal some more information about themselves . 

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

It's 50/50 . But if he get angry she'll try not to hurt you . And will try to get away from you if it's possible , so they 100 won't hurt you . 

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

YES . Just yes . They even remember memories of his past host . So yeah , they always will remember you said . 

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

When they confessed to you . It's their favorite moment . 

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

He sometimes can be protected if he sense/read someone's mind and discovers that this person wants to hurt you or kill . So they become protective of you . 

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

They'll try pretty much . Dates aren't great and anniversaries too , but he can get gifts for you . Like get some jewelry from d̶e̶a̶d scientists and etc. 

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

They're kind of narcistic and sometimes short tempered . That's it . 

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

They are concerned . They really want to look good for you ... and for themselves . But , they don't have much clothes and accessories choice .

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

It depends on your stage of relationship . If you know each other for a long time then there is way more chance that they'll feel really incomplete .

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

They kind of adopted 847 , since they though that both of them are pretty similar to each other . And they became friends after few 'meetings' with each other , only then 035 didn't have a female host . Since 847 just killed them instantly . 

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

People who hate certain races , homophobic and well if people who don't like/hate 035 . Like seriously they hate this kind of people . And sexist . Even if they are really old and we're used to female wearing dressed and male pants/costumes , but after sometime they didn't care anymore .

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

Ha , nice joke) .