SCP 1471 x male reader headcanons

Anonymous asked:
Scp 1471 x male reader nsf nsfw headcanons please

Yeah Ofc you can have !

SFW 

I hope you like not to be alone . She will follow you like a lost puppy (Hmmmm ... Coincident ? Maybe . She have dog like skull sooooo , yeah . ).

She will always hang out with you . And she appear only then somebody download : MalO ver 1.0.0 . In internet . 

You can show her some memes if you want . She can understand them easily . Since she have her phone . And if no one download MalO ver 1.0.0 . she'll just flipping though memes and listening to music .

You're like bros to each other . But you're dating . Expect ... sneaky hugs !✨ What? She can't her herself . She don't care if you're little spoon or big spoon . She loves hold you close to her self .
You have bullies ? Mama bear mode : Activated . She WILL torture your bullies . She have her way to stalk them without them downloading the app . So they'll become crazy and be in insane asylum or taking their life out ... 

She don't really get jealous . She trust you with her life .

NSFW

She's switch . Mostly top . At first she don't understand what sex is . So if you know how it works , you'll be top . 

Btw after sometime . She will start to leave some bite marks . Or just nip you . Can't her herself , like with hugs! Oh and she have some claws ! ... She can accidently scratch you with them . New way to mark you ! ... People will think that some animal attacked you . Like cat or a dog .*Insert MalO's c̶u̶t̶e̶ evil laugh*

MalO don't care what position you're in . As long as you and she likes it UwU .
She maybe crack some meme jokes ... Don't look at me like that . 

She's really touch starved . Sooooo after care is a think two of you will do . No questions !