SCP 2030 headcannons

Anonymous asked : 

since i've been simping a lot for him lately, could you do a scp 2030 x reader? thank you!

No problem . I hope you like it :)

General:

He's 6 ft./183 cm tall 

Pansexual 

You know those arts , then he have a TV head ? Yeah , he have a TV that he can look though screen and easily take of it . But , he usually without TV on his head . 

Btw he have brown hair and bright blue eyes .

Always wear his costume . Always . He never take it of . 

He can travel thought TVs or other electrical devices . And just teleport anywhere .

He have C.I.P. (Congenital insensitivity to pain ). For people who don't know . It's a disorder that make people don't fell pain (Some times temperature changes(Cold or hot) , pain (like from a cut or just a hit)). And because of that people with this disorder can be in risk .But not him . 

He physically can't stop smiling . 

No one knows how he appeared . Even he don't know/remember . 

Likes bright neon colors . And black & white too . 

In his free time he'll hum some songs that he remember .

Romantic/Platonic(With reader):

Matching clothes . MATCHING CLOTHE-

Especially if you're okay to be in his show . Or you being neutral/okay with gorey stuff .

Would listen or read books with you . Well maybe fanfictions- He's like your best friend(Well yeah , if you choose platonic relationship with him) 

He want to learn about your interests more . Like games , fandoms , books , movies that you like . He won't judge you . Cause you don't , so he won't judge you too . That's fair .

If you have hair he would want to style them . If you don't he'll look for any hats/accessories , so you'll be more pretty with it . 

Oh ... He wants a HUG . If you're comfortable with others touching you . If you do he'll hug you anytime . If you don't ... he can hug a pillow (Probably yours )

He's touch starved and because of that he's very affectional .

Probably stole your T-shirt for a memory then you're away . Cause after 2 hours he will already miss you . Very much . Like I said touch starved and affection starved .