SCP 2030 x Cannibal Reader

Anonymous requested:
hello! could I get a scp 2030 x cannibal reader? male pronouns preferred but gender neutral is fine! thanks!

Firstly sorry for any grammar mistakes that I make here.
I don't really use specific gender for reader . But if you wrote that neutral pronounce are fine then I'll write with : 

1 - Literally no pronounce (If don't count 'you')
2- some pronounce here and there.

Ofc he will and is chill about it. I mean come on. He has his own show with many weird, gross and gruesome thing happening here and there(In every single episode.)

Well what an amazing show to watch! It truly is amazing to see someone who eats human flesh freely without his 'written' scripts for show . 

It's not like it the first time he saw a cannibal not in the show . But it was around 3 times(Minimum) if not counting you . 

And he quiet likes that his friend/partner is unique is their own way.

May or may not offer you human meat. From some of the episode where it didn't really affect or worsen the meat... Still I would really trust it if I were you(Disinfect if firstly, please. Just in case.).
He likes you so he won't act or be different around you. 

So yeah, honestly nothing new will happen in this relationship. Everything will be normal(as it can be with him) and he won't really change his mind just because of you diet of human meat.