(P)SCP 860-2 x reader

I'm alive! Or not . Idk , I am not sure myself . My imaginary died . Literally . I'm sorry guys , I just have no motivation

You choose how you managed to get them in your home . But I'm sure they became your pet .(Forest guardian(SCP 860-2) is genderless)

They look and act like a feline . So that means that they really like to sit/lay is boxes . And will climb trees .

Luckily they don't need scratching post , well FG don't need to shorten/sharpen their nails by scratching something .

They are really affectional and wants to get your attention so you pet them . Want and will lay on your lap . Deal with it , you're their bed/chair now . 

At night FG is energetic , but not day . It's too light outside and it hurt their eyes . The forest that they were(Blue forest) was pretty dull and not so much light was there , so they enjoy evening and night more . 

FG can accidentally scare you . They are really stealthy and will sometimes just sit/stand next to you(More of behind you) and just look at your face , until you notice .

Likes to play tag and hide n' seek .

If they are made of wood , they can rarely leave purple leaves on floor or sticks that are on them .
Still stalks you from the next room/doorframe .

Can purr .

FG can be your nightlight(Kind of) , because their eyes and patterns are glowing . 

Sometimes wants to go out to have a walk or run in the forest . 

Headbutts you , as an affection showing .

Likes to lay near you and fall asleep(mostly around 11am or 2pm) .