Halloween with SCPs part 1

Okay I know that I said that I'll write 4 chapter about Halloween , but I have no time for that and I combined 1 and half of 2 part . So enjoy . And I need to write 2 part and maybe 3 part if I can .

They will be pretty short . Srr guys

Scarlet King

"What? Holiday? What's the meaning of it ?"

"Take it easy! It's one of the holidays, but it's a day of fear, and it's called Halloween"

"A fear day? Sounds tempting .. continue"

"On this day, everyone scares each other, puts on frightening costumes, decorates the house and carves pumpkins ."

"You persuaded me . I may like it ."

(Yes , it's a little dialog , so what . Oh and my bestie helped me .)

So he said that he may like it . It is true . He like Halloween . He like scary things . So yeah . A good Holiday !

Khahrakh like the fear . Heh . He'll just look in the window to scare some strangers . Try to make an excuse . Cuz some people will knock on your door and ask you about A F*ING DEMON IN YOUR WINDOW- . So get ready for that .

And . Costumes? Really . He won't . In fact he and 001 don't have a human form they both can be 2 m in tall , whenever they want . So he won't go anywhere . He can't put you in risk Y/n . And that's good . Very good . Am I right ? 

Pfff . The true is that he don't need food . And he won't die of hunger or dehydration . Lucky son of a b- . Ahem . Let's continue shall we ? Of course we should reader ! He don't need food or water . And he does not care about the taste . Who would've known that ?

He can't go with you . Cause the suspicion of him not being actual human . No really . He won't go anywhere . He won't listen to you . But , if you like going outside on the Halloween night . He'll be your shadow for a night . He's okay with that . 

SCP 001

... He don't care . If it's not something that is connected with you . You know he cares about you reader . Again I'll say that you're lucky . 

Fear is one of the emotions that people often show him , but some try to hide it . He don't understand why people hide their feelings and ashamed/embarrassed of them . Like literally who said that boys can't cry ? Huh ? And who said that crying is making you weak ? People are weird and mean to each other . He don't really pay attention to it . 

No . I can not go outside . I can glow . Especially in the dark it's more noticeable . But my armor would be my 'costume' if I could go outside . 

Same as Khahrakh(Aka Scarlet King) . I'm talking about candy .

Since he can't go . He'll give you a dagger that will get on fire(that won't hurt you or burn your clothes) when you take it in hands . Just like his sword . He want you to be save and not stressed . And if you'll stay at home he will watch you play or watch horror movies . Or Halloween specials . He is so supportive . You can even imagine . But if you get bored he can get you to the gates of 'heaven' and you can hang out there . What do you say Y/nn ? 

SCP 035

They really like it . So f*ing much . You know the spookiness and COSTUMES .They love the idea of wearing costumes . He can wear any costume . He can be jester , undead , murderer and etc. IT'S SO AMAZING HOLIDAY ! And you cannot change my mind . 

And they are pretty scary . Especially if mad . You know . Aaaand she like scaring kids . You can't change my mind again . He just likes the fear .