Halloween with SCP kids and orange slime.

Happy Halloween everybody ! 

SCP 040 , 053 , 134 , 191 , 239 , 321 , 590 and 999

Okay so I think all of them will like Halloween , but not the scary thing . I'm talking about 590 and 321 . Well Sarah have not good IQ and Tj have a mind of 3 year old child so don't scare them really much . Others won't get scared easily like those 2 . 

Now . Let's talk about costumes . 

Evolution(040 . It's nickname I gave her) probably would wear cat onesie . Idk why . But in some arts with her she wear hood with cat ears . 

I think Abby will wear something like dinosaur/reptile costume , because of the association with 682 . 

Stella ... well she's blind so she doesn't know what to wear . Maybe ... something with stars/space or Hello Kitty related costume . 

Oh well . Victoria(191) she's more comfortable what she wears and doesn't really want to wear a costume . She thinks that her appearance is scary enough for Halloween .

Sigurrós think that she's a witch . Soooo witch costume for her . 

Good luck with finding clothes for her . Sarah is tall and she have like metal things attached to her . Maybe you can say to her that she can be something like undead .

Tj can wear costume of nurse/doctor . Cause literally his SCP name's : He feels your pain . And he take any damage that you have and he will have it .

And 999 . He doesn't need a costume . He's a slime ! But if you have some ideas you can give like accessories or some clothing of a costume , so that he can be it !

You know you probably wouldn't give them knife for pumpkin craving . What if something goes wrong ? You don't want that to happen .

Ahem ahem . They will like to decorate a room for Halloween . Soooo many things that you can place in every part of the room ! Even walls ! Especially they like candies . 

I want to say that you can decide if you're in Foundation or you managed to convince 05 to let them be in your home . If you choose second . Well girls can go with you trick or treating . Not 321, 590 , 053 and 999 . Tj will be with Sarah cause people will look at her strangely and he don't want her to get hurt even if she can regenerate . And 999 is literally a jelly and Tj with Sarah need a company . And Abby you probably didn't forgot her power . And you before I forget . you better watch 134 . Like I said she's blind and it's hard for her to walk in the streets without help . If you forgot Evolution is going to hold Stella's hand and walk with her . She can get lost too . 

If you don't like trick or treating . It's okay you can all watch something . Not too scary or with so much gore/blood . Don't traumatize some of them ! But Stella wouldn't see what's on the screen she will listen to what they say .