Christmas with SCPs + art

"Hey guys can you help me to decorate my home ? And you promised me that if I get all of you out of Foundation like you just escaped you would help me in my home "

"Sure Y/n . What do we need to do ? "

"You mean what you need to do ? Huh Doc- Wait ... of right I understand why do you want to do that Y/n "

"I did not promise anything . Deal with it n/n " - 682 talked back .

"Same " - 079 didn't want to help you just like 682 

"Oh come on . It's not that hard ! And I helped you after all !" 

"Atanti . Is it a winter holiday soon ? "

"... I think so . I don't care about it "

"Well Abby , Y/n want us to help them decorate their home . I don't quiet understand why , but do you want to help ?"

"Yeah !"

"Abby Xmas is near "

"Well I can help , only if I get to wear something cool !

"...Sure Mask . I'll try to find something "

"The winter holiday is soon ! " - 173 came in to the room that you guys were . While 096 and 106 followed him . - " I want to decorate the home !"

"Stop screaming " - Glitch said and then turned off .

Lanky and Lawrence just looked at you . All of you and didn't understand about what you guys were talking about . Just looking . 

Time skip .

"Atanti you're one of the tallest so can you put the star on the top of the tree ?"

"Seriously ? Do you want me to break it . I'm not just tall I'm way bigger than all of you . Literally "

" Okay ... Hey Lanky can you put the star on the top of the tree please ?"

"...O-okay " - You came to Lanky and gave him the gold star . He took it slowly and came to the tree .

"Abel ! Stop it !-" - You heard Doc scream .

"Brother please stop !" - And then Cain started to scream 

"Oh my god . What's going on ! " 

You came to the kitchen and you saw the chaos . Abel was trying to choke Cain with the Christmas lights while Doc try to stop him and Jay was just trying to wear a Santa's hat on top of his own hat . 

"STOP IT !" 

As they heard you yell at them they all stopped . Well Jay didn't really heard you he still tried to do what he wanted . 

" Abel I understand that you didn't forgive Cain , but can you not try to kill him for now or at least for the holiday to end ?"

"... Ugh . Fine . But I'll make him pay for killing me ! "

"Okay ... and Jay . What are you doing ?"

"I'm trying to wear this cool hat ! "

Meanwhile 

"Mr. Maskie can you pick me up so I can decorate the top part of this pretty tree ?"

"Sure , why not Abby "

"Thank you " 

While Mask picked Abby up so she can decorate tree , they heard a knock . So Mask putted Abby down and opened the door 

"Oh hey Iris and lil sis " (I'll explain it later in headcanons of 035 . Btw I'll say that 847 is their adoptive sis . K?) 

"Hey Mask what are you guys doing ?" - Iris asked . 

"Abby is decorating the tree "

"And you are doing nothing I suppose ? " - Mannequin asked 

"Of course not ! I'm helping her !

"Yeah , right " - Iris said as they both entered your home with bags .They bought some clothes and snacks as you asked for them to do . 

" Oh , hi girls . You bought the clothes and snacks already ?" - You said as you walked in . 

" Yep . We did

" Mr. Maskie I want to continue to decorate it ! " 

" Okay !

Time skip(Cuz I don't know what to write)

It's already a Christmas. It's snowing(If don't ... IMAGINE). Kids are playing in snow , making snow angels , snowmen and playing with snowballs while 049 are watching them so they won't do something dangerous . Mask and Mannequin are dressing up and standing near the mirror . Abby is trying to convince Atanti and Glitch to play with them . The winter holiday mood is working on them . Iris are taking pictures of Cain and Abel . She somehow convinced them to stand near each other and pose a little . You can see that Abel hate this . 2521 is drawing winter forest . 

"Merry Christmas guys !" - You said and after that all of them started to say thank you and merry Xmas too . Even 682 , 079 and 106 said it .

Merry Christmas guys . Hope you have a good holidays . And sorry if you don't do something or I forgot to write things that you do on Christmas . As I said I'm not from English countries . we only celebrate New year . And here is the art !