Chapter 39

"This is where you live?"Niall asked. In Front of us was this daunting mansion that loomed over us. I was sure if I should be frightened or in awe of it. If only it was halloween! This would be perfect.

Harry grinned. "Pretty sweet huh?"

"Yeah like a vacation to a Transylvanian cemetery." Zayn said. "Was your Uncle Drac buried here?"

Harry bared his teeth."If you don't like it, you can sleep outside."

Niall whimpered. "There better not be any spiders in there. I don't do spiders, bruh."

Louis and I giggled at Niall's antics. Harry's only response was to flick us off. I turned to Louis with a devious glint in my eye. "Last one there is a rotten egg!" Then I took off. I ran up the short steps and raced to the door. I could hear the faint footsteps of Louis and Niall right behind me. I turn around just to taunt them by sticking out my tongue. "Slow pokes. Ha! Ha!" I spin around on my toes just to run face first with the door. The impact sent me to the ground holding my head. I slowly curl up holding my head. "Fuuuuuuuck."

I hear Zayn and Liam swear before starting to run themselves. Zayn being the panther naturally made it to me first. "Sephy? You alright?" I only groaned a response. There was laughter in the distance but it was quickly cut off. I didn't move or even attempt to. My head was still throbbing from the impact. I could feel Zayn squat to get closer to me. "Seph. You are gonna have to let me see your head. I need to see how bad it is." When I made no move, Zayn sighed. "Persephone." I still didn't acknowledge his command. "Persephone if you don't move right now, I swear to god I will put in a secure facility to where you never see the light of day again. Well until we kill your aunt without you."

I tense before moving my hand enough to look Zayn in the eye. He wouldn't take away my revenge.Not when we were finally on the right track. "You wouldn't dare."

Zayn narrowed his eyes at my challenge. "Are you willing to take that chance?"

Already knowing that he probably wasn't fucking with me, I rolled completely flat on my back and sat up slowly. "Good girl," Zayn said. "Now move your hand."

I rolled my eyes at his baby talk before obediently moving my hand. Liam took in a sharp breath. "Dayum, Persephone." I only looked at him with a droll look. Zayn's eyes showed his concern as he surveyed my face. "Your nose is broken but you will heal in about half an hour. We need to realign it first. So it doesn't heal crooked." Zayn carefully lifted his hand and probed around my forehead. "Its already starting to bruise. We need to get some ice on it. And fast. Harry?"

I looked up to see Harry opening the door. Liam grabbed my arm and helped me to my feet. I was a little woozy but I could walk. My legs feel a little weak though.They are not completely stable. Slowly the pair escorted me inside the house. I repeatedly kept blinking my eyes to try to see straighter but it didn't help. If anything it is making it worse. I am going to stop now.

Liam and Zayn slowly lowered me into a sofa. As soon as my but hit the leather, Harry was in my face looking straight at me. Because it was so sudden, I jerked my head back but winced later.

Harry shook his head at me as he reached up to hold my head still. "Be calm. It is just me." I stared hard my head before getting closer to me. I progressively moved my head back in response. Harry's grip on my neck tightened. "Stop moving. Your head is bleeding. I need to heal it."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Oh yeah. I forgot about your witchiness. Is it going to hurt?"

He shrugged. "Really it depends on you. I can make it hurt but mainly if you aren't open to it, you will only end up hurting yourself."