Chapter 22

I dramatically cleared my throat. Axel sneered at me from the edge of the stage."What song?"

"I wanna sing a song by The Pretty Reckless."

Axel laughed. "No chance in hell that even you would be able to pull that off."

I rolled my eyes but continued to ignored him otherwise. Well, Andy didn't. Andy punched him so hard in the head, I could hear and see the dent from where I was standing on the stage. He was knocked out. In my mind the only thing that came up for a second was."DAMN! You just got KNOCKED the FUCK OUT!!!"

Jinxx being nice slapped him across the face, effectively waking him up. I turned my attention to the crowd. Andy mouthed the name of the song he thought I should do and I grinned. He quickly tossed me a guitar and the rest of the band took their places. I nodded that I was ready.

(A/N:The song is My Medicine by The Pretty Reckless)

Somebody mixed my medicine [2x]

Well, you hurt where you sleep and you sleep where you lie

Now you're in deep and now you're gonna cry

Got a woman to your left and a boy to your right

You start to sweat so hold me tight 'cause...

Somebody mixed my medicine

I don't know what I'm on

Somebody mixed my medicine

Now, baby, it's all gone

Somebody mixed my medicine

Somebody's in my head again

Somebody mixed my medicine again, again

Well, I drink what you leak and I smoke what you sigh

See you 'cross the room with a look in your eye

Got a man to his left and a girl to his right

I start to sweat so hold me tight 'cause...

Somebody mixed my medicine

I don't know what I'm on

Somebody mixed my medicine

Now, baby, it's all gone

Somebody mixed my medicine

Somebody's in my head again

Somebody mixed my medicine again, again

There's a tiger in the room and a baby in the closet

Pour another drink, mom, I don't even want it

Then I turn around and think I see someone that looks like you

Well, you hurt where you sleep and you sleep where you lie

Now you're in deep and now you're gonna cry

Got a woman to your left and a boy to your right

You start to sweat so hold me tight 'cause...

Somebody mixed my medicine

I don't know what I'm on

Somebody mixed my medicine

Now, baby, it's all gone

Somebody mixed my medicine

Somebody's in my head again

Somebody mixed my medicine

Again [8x]

Somebody mixed my medicine [3x]

Of course after the song ended, a grin broke out on my face. And the crowd erupted. The screaming didn't stop. This was way louder than Axel's. I jumped off the stage and stopped in front of a dropped mouth Axe.

"Now that is what I call a standing ovation. I'll pick up the 100k later. And trust there is no where I won't be able to find you."

Andy picked me up and put me on his shoulders. I yelp and was giggling uncontrollably. He took me out of the crowd to a man I noticed stood separate from the crowd. He had chin length dirty blonde hair. Topaz eyes. He was muscular but not packed like Sasha. More lean like Damian. But you could definitely tell he was strong. Maybe even stronger than he led on. He also had a captivating presence. He looked at least 22. He was definitely handsome. I'll give him that but wasn't really attracted to him. Something in me revolted against the thought of even finding him attractive in that way. That's odd.

Andy set me down immediately after he noticed the man. He gestured toward him.

"Sephy, this is Constantine Sterling. My dad. He also helps manage the band. Dad, this is Persephone but she goes by Sephy."

The way Andy said my name was almost like he put inficis on it. Like he was trying to get a point across. Constantine's face remained blank, but his eyes flashed with understanding. He offered his hand to me."Pleasure to meet you."

I smiled and grabbed his hand. Suddenly I was pulled into another world and the world around me faded into the present as the past took it's place.

FLASHBACK

I was in a victorian mansion. I was sitting on my mum's lap. Sue was brushing my hair. Mini me giggled when mum suddenly tickled me trying to get my attention.

"Persephone, go get the door. I have a feeling your father is going to be home soon."

And speak of the devil. The doorbell rang. I watched as mini me sighed dramatically and ran toward the door.

"It's about time."Minie me answered as she pulled open the door.

A deep voice answered her...or me?

"I'm sorry darling. I told you to stop waiting for me to get home. It is way past your bedtime."

My mum laughed and joined them. She gave father a kiss. Father picked me up and I giggled. I looked into my Father's golden eyes.

"I missed you,Father. And your hugs. Love you."

"Love you too, Persephone."

He kisses my cheek and my mums lips. I look at his face,this time paying attention to detail. I gasp as I am pulled out of the flashback.

FLASHBACK END

I look back up at Constantine or should I dare say....

"Father..."