Chapter 10

I woke up to a bucket full of cold salty water. I gasped in surprise and lept from the once warm comforting bed. I heard a bunch of deep laughing.They won't be laughing for long. I calmly ran a hand through my now soaked hair and glared at them until I knew I had their full attention. It was Sol, Zane, brown eyes and a green eyed guy. Even though they all look completely different I believe they are all cousins. I really need to start to ask for people's names. This is super unhealthy. When they felt the weight of my gaze on them, their laughter died down and the smiles morphed to fearful expressions.

"No continue laughing. It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits. Now you better have a really good reason for waking me up at..." I glanced at the clock."five am. You woke me up at five am! In the fucking morning! With a bucket of freezing salty water? You obviously have a death wish."

Zane coughed and the others sent him a warning glare that clearly stated,'If I get my ass kicked because of you, it's going to be your ass.'

I put my hands on my hips."Now unless you want to die you will apologize right now. Or I could go to Maria and have her freeze your dicks just like Xavier." A look of horror overcame their faces and made me giggle slightly."Now that we understand eachother, their a reason you woke me up so early by a goddamn bucket of fucking cold salty water."

Sol held his hands up in surrender."Calm down now Sephy. Let's not do anything drastic. We all were thinking and we came up with an idea. I think is about time Xavier got a taste of his own medicine. After we found out what he did to you, we knew he needs that you didn't get your revenge and he punched Aearel. He has to pay. So, how about we brew up a little revenge."

I looked at the as if they grew two heads,"No. Why should I waste my precious energy for him. I don't want to stoop to his level. I refuse to start a childish game that would just end with my heart broken again. Besides he has to have a heart and knows to stay away from the other girls for now until we can sever the mate bond right?"I change my shirt and walk out the door to the game room,passing Xavier's room. Inside I hear grunts and moans that they can't be mistaken as anything else.That asshole and to think I was thinking of him higher that he really is. Didn't Maria freeze his baby makers though? What ever. He probably complained and convinced his mother to unfreeze him.

I turned with my eyes wide,clutching my hand over my heart. I look at the boys who followed me out of my room with a sadistic smirk on my lips."When do we start?"