Chapter 30

I giggled and blushed all the way to my roots at his comments. I hid my face in his chest and ended up hugging him again. Damian kissed my forehead lovingly and comfortingly squeezed me a little. "You know as much as I would like to continue holding you, we gotta talk."

I leaned back a bit to look at him.

"What in the actual living fuck just happened?"

I shifted and rubbed my neck nervously. "Hehe. I really don't like repeating myself so can I explain this with the whole pack. I am sure they all have questions of their own."

A new voice sounded through the room. "Yea that would be nice too. Considering how we all want to know why you are all up on Damian like he is your mate!"

I spun around in Damian's lap to see Luna Maria and Alpha Marques at the door. Xavier was standing behind his father. Andre was peeking in the room under Maria's arm. Zane was standing behind Andre and being a head taller than Maria could see clearly. Sol was beside him with Aearel on his back. Sasha was behind everyone but being a head taller than everyone except Alpha he could see into the room clearly.

Andre was watching with a knowing smirk while everyone else either had an question mark on their forehead(Luna Maria, Zane and Aearel), accusatory or judgmental look on their face(Sol and Lucas), or just a blank face(Alpha and Xavier). Just before everyone opened their mouth to voice their thoughts, Luna intervened. "How 'bout we go and talk about this like civil adults in the living room?"

Sol clapped his hands. "You heard the Luna! Pack Meeting in the living room!"

"Last one there is a rotten egg!" Andre called out as ducked out from Zane's arm and sprinted out the room.

25 to 30 minutes later. I counted.

Everyone was blinking trying to process all I just explained to them. Andre was looking to me and Xavier with sympathetic eyes. Xavier was staring at Britney with a dumbfounded look that when Britney mustered up the courage later returned. For some reason, One Direction joined us. So did Jayson and Dimitri. I sent Alpha a warning look,but he just waved me off. Damian was sitting next to me holding my hand. As I was telling my story, I noticed his hand would clench and unclench. I could feel his body tense when Damian didn't like what I had to say.

'You know, I have to kill Constantine right?'

I didn't even bother to look back him. I just took his left hand of the arm that was around my shoulders and lightly brushed my lips in attempt to diffuse his anger. I leaned my hand on his shoulder.

'Don't bother. I already crushed his nuts. He won't be making any more children that he can't take care of.'

His chest vibrated underneath mine with a husky chuckle before his right hand came up and kissed my knuckles before interlocking our fingers.

'That's my girl. I find that really sexy.'

Unconsciously, my eyebrow rose up in question.

'That I stomped my father's testicles so hard the sperm burst out.'

'Yeah actually. I bet you looked so badass.'

My sass rose up at his comment but I had to fight the smile that threatened to split my blank face.

'Excuse me, sir. I am always badass.'

Damian began to run the pad of his thumb across the back of my hand.

'Yeah. But I bet you really looked beautifully lithe kicking his ass.'

The smile I had fought back finally spread across my cheeks.