33: Condolences

Just after taking the medicine, Mei Li closed her eyes and forced herself not to think about anything. Very good medicine, she is almost relying on the magical effect that allows her to sleep peacefully all night.

"Master, go to sleep with some porridge?" Yue Mo leaned over the bed and called her gently.

Miri didn't open her eyes and shook her head.

Yuemo stood up straight, looked at the thin and petite Mei Li on the bed, frowned and hesitated, and said, "Master, the prince will be on the expedition in a few days, and it will take a year or a half after you go. At this moment, I was angry with the prince..." Biting his lip, this really shouldn't be said, it is too pitiful for his master, "You are like this, and the prince feels that Fujin is gentle and virtuous."

The corner of Mei Li's mouth twitched slightly, her eyes still closed, "Yue Mo..." She sighed a little, "I know..."

She knew it, but she gave up.

The coldness of fate, the more she tries, the deeper she will experience!

She clearly heard Jing Xuan's footsteps. She did not move, and continued to close her eyes. Yue Mo shook her head and sighed, thinking she was puffing.

"You all go down." Jing Xuan's anger took a whole day before he was subdued. He hated the annoyance she caused him. He didn't see her in this life, so he wanted to be quiet!

Suying in the main room was always waiting for him with a sweet smile, and even when he did something like that in front of the people in the house, she didn't say a word of complaint. He was irritated and asked his servants to pick up court clothes in her room, and she personally followed him to wait for him to change clothes and go out. This kind of her made him feel sorry for her. She is his Fujin, his wife, she loves him deeply... even, he is her only man!

But... when he couldn't screw himself and had to come to this courtyard, he was helpless to find someone to beat him up and vent his anger.

She was still lying on the bed half-dead, turning a deaf ear to his arrival, even if she could open her eyes to see him!

He clenched his fists restrained and sat down on the edge of the bed, "Miri...I'm leaving the day after tomorrow." He took a deep breath, and all the emotions that wanted to burst him were successfully suppressed, even any one. The attack was enough for him to pinch her and send her to the west, and he was safe. Suppressed, he heard himself say: "These two days, don't mess with me!"

It's an order, more like a beg.

His chest suddenly became stuffy, and he was wretched to death! Is he begging her not to annoy him? Are you begging her to treat him better?

Mei Li shuddered slightly and was frightened by the tone of his words. She had never thought that the arrogant and arrogant Lord Qing would speak in such a helpless and self-conscious tone.

He didn't wait for her to answer, picked her up, she opened her eyes in panic, he had already hugged her out of the room. He didn't speak dullly along the way, and seemed to be angry with her, but the arms he held her were so tender.

He brought her to Xixiaoyuan, which she had never been to before. In fact, she didn't want to visit anywhere except necessary places. The West Xiaoyuan is quite vast, and a low mountain can be seen from a distance. There are not many artificially planted flowers and plants in the garden, and they are all continuous woods. He hugged her and walked through the forest path, and soon saw a simple and sturdy house, with a strange style, like a huge pavilion with walls.

The mist was steaming in the house, and Mei Li smelled a faint smell of sulfur... The large house had no partitions, except for the screens and the short clothes where it had no furnishings. It was a hot spring.