44: Entrust

I heard the laughter in the yard from afar, her laughter—Jing Xuan stopped and listened attentively, her eyes falling unconsciously on the snow-covered hedge.

"Eniang, Eniang..." Yunke's laughter was also joyous, his speech was already very clear, but he still had the milky air of a four-year-old.

He slowly raised his hand and grabbed some snow on the hedge. It was cold, he clenched tightly, and the snow melted into cold water and ran down between his fingers and fists.

Four years...

The laughter of her and the child was full of laughter. He listened, and a faint smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. Was he happy for these hurried, unmarked four years? Is she happy?

When he walked to the gate of the courtyard, the maids all smiled to see Mei Li and Yunke **** and making a snowman. From time to time, Meili cast a small snowball and hit Yunke's fat little **** with a big laugh. Yunke was also not convinced, and threw a snowball at her mother, causing Miri to dodge around.

"Ama!" Yunke caught a glimpse of him at the door and ran towards him with a smile on his face. At the age of four and a half, he was extremely dependent on his father, and he would hang on whenever he saw Ama.

Jing Xuan was accustomed to picking him up and patted the snow marks on his body, but his eyes were nostalgic for the playful smile that had disappeared on Mei Li's face.

"Master, are you back?" She smiled at him, her smile softly and quietly, but she looked like a good wife specially prepared for him.

"Yeah." He nodded, holding Yunke in his arms, and reached out to take her cold hands into the house because of playing in the snow.

She was pulled obediently by him, but looked at Yue Mo, who was already married, and told her to sweep away the snow in the courtyard.

Every time it was such an unintentional moment, it pierced his heart most deeply.

Disappointment, disappointment approaching helplessness.

She is a good wife, she treats him coldly, serves him carefully, is respectful and courteous to Suying, and loves Yunjue. In the past four years, she never let him worry about it, but he knew that for four years, forty years... he would never go back to her heart, and her heart all rushed to her son.

She was finally his wife, her heart had obeyed, but... it was no longer the Miri he wanted.

She has filled a stove for him and placed it in his hand gently and carefully. She smiled at him: "Are you hungry? Today I have your favorite snack."

He nodded and smiled. It turned out that he was not a lucky person either. The heavens gave him some, and he must take some away. He also recognized it.

After dinner, fearing that Yunke would annoy him, Mei Li led him to play tangrams. Jing Xuan sat in the warm chair behind the desk, holding the paperwork that was not done during the day, and silently watching a mother and a son sitting on the kang. The look of the game.

She was 22 years old, and the vivid expressions she used to play games with Yunke made him so familiar and nostalgic. Although this sincere smile was not for him, as long as he could still be seen, he was satisfied.

Whenever this happened, he would be a little unwilling to thank Yunge, it was Yunge who stubbornly held the woman he loved so much that she didn't completely disappear into this world.

After watching for a while, he faintly ordered: "Prepare water."

The maid left, and Mei Li also kissed Yunke's little cheek knowingly, and personally sent him to the door, watching him eagerly when he was led back to the room by the nurse. But when she came back, she still had a gentle smile on her face.