36: Seiko

Once the days are calm, they will pass quickly.

Mei Li sits on the warm-heated Kangshou Hall, listening in peace as if Fujin and Aunt Yu'an were teasing and laughing in their ancestors.

Unlike Aunt Yu'an, Ying Rufu Jin is good at talking, and there are frequent good news from the front line. Yong Hyuk performed well, and even the emperor has made him a third-class general in town. She feels very good, and her words are more lively and funny. The ancestors laughed again and again.

The seven-month-old child seemed to be infected by the atmosphere of joy and moved violently.

"Ah! The child moved!" Ying Rufujin said with a smile, and gently placed her hand on Meili's belly. Compared to before, Yingrufujin was kinder to her. "It looks like a boy!" She nodded confidently.

"I would rather have a baby girl." Mei Li smiled faintly, her eyes naturally showing a soft expression.

Aunt Yu'an also said with a smile, "Good girl! It's a blessing to be a mother for her first child!"

The old ancestors were also very happy, "This child is almost New Year's Eve when he was born, and he deserves an auspicious and nice name!" The battle went well, and everyone was overjoyed. "She Ama is also back, let him think about it."

There was a thin snow falling outside, and the maids raised the curtains from time to time when they entered and exited. The thin snowflakes fell on the early red plums, which were so beautiful that Mei Li couldn't help but be fascinated by it.

There was a sudden commotion outside the palace, as if the whole Chengde Palace was slowly boiling, Xiaozhuang listened carefully, Ying Rufujin jumped up and congratulated her on her blessing: "Congratulations to the ancestors, congratulations to the ancestors, listen , This is a cheer for victory! It must be the victory of the Qing Dynasty soldiers!" After the battle was over, she was even more ecstatic than anyone else.

Xiaozhuang also cried with joy, and the **** who Announced the Good News came all the way from the emperor, covered with thin snow beads on his body, and ran in with a smile to ask for his reward. Everyone cheered for joy, especially fortune and prosperity.

Xiaozhuang wiped his tears with a handkerchief, and took Ying Rufujin's hand, "Happy? My son is coming back! My son is fighting outside. What is the heart of a mother... This time, it's better! Don't you worry about it? I must Go to the emperor to give Yonghe a heavy reward!"

Ying Rufujin knelt down to thank you with choking.

Aunt Yu'an also pulled her up with tears, "Yonghe is really Guangzong Yaozu coming back from his meritorious service this time, and the old ancestor has loved him so much. Ying Ru, really congratulations! It's not worth worrying about these days and nights!"

Mei Li was inconvenient to move, she still slowly came down from the kang to Ying Rufu Jin Dao Xi, Yonghe Ruyu An aunt said that she made great contributions, and the glorious lintel came back, and her guilt and pain in her heart naturally alleviated. To her... ...Especially a good thing.

Ying Rufujin raised Mei Li with emotion. At the beginning, Yong Hyuk was forced to go on the expedition because of her. It was not that she had never complained, but Yong Hyuk became famous because of this. It is hard to tell the fate of life.

"Go back and confess goodbyes to your master." Xiaozhuang joked like Fujin.

Ying Rufujin is indeed back home like an arrow, as if her son can come back from the front in the blink of an eye, her heart can't be restrained with joy, and she really wants to go home and share this joy and pride with her husband.