45: hope

Scattered firecrackers sounded from the courtyard, adding a joyful atmosphere to the New Year. Xiaozhuang drank tea with a smile, and was in a very happy mood. She asked the maid to serve the rare fruits and foods offered from all over to Fujin. She also asked Yu'an to go to the yard to watch the little boys making firecrackers. They must be careful not to be naughty and injured.

Mei Li and Su Ying were sitting on both sides of the same Kang table, and the mother who came together reminded Su Ying not to eat too cold food or fruit after her confinement. Su Ying, who has just given birth to a daughter, is plump and has a special beauty that belongs to a young woman.

The Fujin who came to pay respects to the ancestors all talked about the children and praised each other. Few people talked about Yunke. The rumors about Yunke gradually subsided, but women who spoke cautiously were reluctant to talk about this topic, especially in front of Suying.

Compared with Miri's silence, Su Ying was more talkative than before. Listening to them talking and laughing, Mei Li silently peeled the seeds for Yunke, waiting for him and the boys to come back from the firecracker. The distance was very close, and she heard that the scent on Suying's body had changed. It was no longer a fragrant jasmine scent, but a calm and soft fragrance. She could not be named. Suying has always been good at dressing up, even the details are flawless. She also dresses up Yunjue very well. Just now, the Fujin people were amazed by the fabric style of his gown, and they asked where Suying could buy it. The material was cut in which shop.

Suying said the name of the shop and the place of production. The Fujin nodded and were convinced. They all said: It's from that store, no wonder.

She had also heard of the shops Suying said, and they were terribly expensive. Even though Jing Xuan always gave her a lot of money, the rent from Prince Qian's Mansion had always been used as her extra income, and she still couldn't give Yunge to such a luxurious place to make clothes. The child grew fast, and she still couldn't afford a little robe that was equivalent to a month's rent in the Palace of King Qian. She used her money very carefully and saved it all for Yunge's future plans.

There was noisy outside. The emperor and several relatives all talked and entered the inner hall with a smile. The Fujin people got up to greet their husbands. Mei Li followed Suying politely. Jingxuan sat where Suying was just now, Mei Li. Standing on the side close to Suying respectfully, waited for her to sit down before sitting on the Xiudun that the maid moved for her.

Before the greeting was over, the boys ran into the room after the firecrackers, leaning around the smoker, all of them blushing with cold.

Xiaozhuang repeatedly urged the maids to make some hot soup for them. The most favored prince Yinzhen coquettishly said that he wanted to drink camellia, and the ancestors quickly ordered that all the children drink camellia.

Yunke has been holding Yinzhen's hand, and Chengyi's son Tae Shao is also standing beside them. Although they are a few years apart, they have always been very close to each other, and their relationship is better than with their own brothers. The camellia came up, but the children and the mothers couldn't take care of it. Mei Li was worried that Yunke would be scalded, and the other Fujin did not move, so she couldn't walk over. The older Yinzhen carefully pulled Yunke to sit down, stirring and cooling him, feeding Yunke a spoonful of food like an adult, and the adults were laughing.

Suying looked a little uncomfortable, especially the old ancestors also said with a smile that Yunke Taishao and Xiaosi are so close, it is really rare, usually Si elder brother is not too gregarious.

The girls who were sitting on the South Kang, because it was not cold and didn't eat much snacks, all went down to the Kang to look for the boys to play games.