31

"You shouldn't be spying on others." Jackson sounded annoyed.

"She is my date. Keep your hands off her." Suga warned. He looked really scary when he was jealous.

"Your date doesn't mind dancing with me," Jackson smirked.

"She isn't interested in you," Suga answered on my behalf.

  "She was getting bored as you were busy with the others." Jackson pointed at the girls who were waiting for Suga to return. "So I decided to accompany her."

"She doesn't want your company." Suga spat.

"Let's ask, Y/N. If she says she doesn't want my company I'll go and won't even look at her." Jackson promised.

They both turned to me, waiting for an answer. I released myself from Suga's grip. "I don't mind dancing with Jackson," I said. Suga's expression turned hurt and I regretted saying that. Jackson smirked and stepped closer to me. "You should go back to your other friends." I mocked and turned him around. Without a glance in my direction Suga over to his 'friends'. I was a little hurt but I let it pass.

Jackson offered to dance again but I refused. Suga had spoiled my mood. We both sat down and awkward silence settled. Then I turned my eyes to Suga and my heart stopped beating. The girl who was sitting on Suga's lap was kissing him. They both were kissing each other. My eyes widened and my mouth opened in shock. I eyed them as they kissed each other passionately. How could he do this to me? Didn't he care about me? Was I nothing to him? All sorts of doubts filled my mind as I saw the way Suga pulled her closer. I was jealous. Tears started to form in my eyes out of frustration. Unfortunately, Jackson noticed. 

"What is wrong, Y/N?" He asked.

"Excuse me." I went to the bathroom. 

"I won't cry," I told my reflection in the bathroom mirror. Tears filled my eyes threatening to fall. I dabbed my eyes, careful not to ruin the makeup. "So what is he is kissing her? I don't care. I will settle the score once we reach home." I gave myself a pep talk. I sighed, washed my hands and returned to Jackson. Hopefully, he hadn't run away. I sat closer to him in a seductive manner and batted my eyelash. "I am sorry. Where were we before I rudely left?" 

"Right here," Jackson said. His eyebrows creasing as if he was thinking hard. "Are you two dating?" He pointed at Suga.

"No," I answered quickly.

"Were you two dating?" 

"No."

He thought for a moment. "Whatever it is that's going on between you two, I don't wanna come between it." He declared.

"Why do you say so?" I asked clearly taken aback.

"Because there is definitely something going on between you two." He looked at me, his expression sad and understanding. 

"If you knew, then why did you try to kiss me?" I was confused.

"I wanted to try if things would work out between us." 

My god, what is up with these boys. Even when they know won't be able to date the girl they still want to try. I thought of Hoseok and shook my head and smiled slightly. "I am sorry. I was trying to make Suga jealous." I confessed.

"Who?" Jackson made a face.

"Yoongi. I meant Yoongi." I corrected. 

"So you already have a nickname for him." He teased. 

I blushed. "I like him and also gave him a nickname. Don't you like someone and gave them a nickname?" 

"I do like someone." He hesitated.