10

"You've stayed long enough now go, goodnight." He pointed to the door.

"You don't understand, I'm staying here, I'm living here. I don't have anywhere else to go." I explained.

"If you want to come up with a lie at least come up with a believable lie. If you don't have anywhere else to go then what was the place where I met you a few days ago. Oh, wait! That was your apartment." He sarcastically said.

"Stop with the sarcasm, Yoongi! I can't live there anymore, otherwise, why would I have come to your place." I defended.

He quickly got up from the bed and glared at me.

"You can't live here. Leave. Now." He pointed to the door again.

"I'm not leaving. I have three good reasons to be here." I showed him my three fingers.

"I don't wanna hear your three reasons cause you are not staying here." He sternly said.

"Why don't you want me to stay?" I asked in annoyance.

"Because I don't want a stranger in my house." He was trying hard not to burst out in anger.

"Well, you should have thought this before you kissed a stranger!" I snapped, making no efforts to hold back my anger.

"Don't forget I saved your life!" He snapped back, no longer holding back his temper.

"And I saved yours! We are even." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You didn't know you saved my life until I told you!" He yelled.

"Hey! Intentionally or unintentionally, I did save your life. It's the action that counts." I defended myself.

"I think it's, 'The thought that counts.' not what you said!" He corrected me.

"You don't decide what I say. I say whatever I want!" I crossed my hands over my chest.

"Say whatever you want to, but outside my house. Now get out!" He told me for the hundredth time.

"I told you I'm not leaving. Don't you understand!" I shouted in irritation.

"No! I don't understand! Now go!"

"I won't go!" I stubbornly said.

"Yes, you will!" He said, trying to manipulate me.

"I'm not leaving and this is final!" I shooked my head.

"But why!" He asked.

I got up from the bed and faced him. His beautiful features were furrowed. His eyes narrowed, hair messed, lips pressed in a thin line and eyebrows frowned. I forgot we were fighting and started admiring his handsome face.

"Y/N. Y/N!" He yelled, bringing me out of my daze.

"Yeah, what?" I blinked.

"Tell me?" He asked.

"Tell you what?" I asked back.

"Why won't you leave my house?" He demanded.

"As I told you I have three good reasons to stay."

"Which are?" He waited.

"First, I told I'll make you apologise to me for the kiss, so here I am. I won't go until you say you are sorry. Sec-" I was cut off by him.

"I told you I won't apologise to you, didn't I?" He looked at me with an annoyed expression.

"I will make you apologise. I told you you will regret messing with me. I won't stop bothering you until you fulfil my wish. And, now don't interrupt me. Second, I lost my apartment because of you. So, now I'm your headache to deal with." I stopped.