47

Months later...

I knocked on the door for the tenth time. I rang the bell for the hundredth time. But no one answered.

"Suga!" I yelled.

I was standing in front of his house for the last ten minutes but no one opened it.

"Yoongi! Min Shitty Yoongi! Open the door!" I vigorously pounded in the door. 

I sighed and tried the knob. I twisted it and the door opened. I felt like an idiot, assuming the door to be locked. I shook my head and entered. Darkness surrounded the house. It was evening and the lights were off. 

"Hello?" I said.

The lights switched on. I blinked my eyes, focusing on the sudden brightness. I found Jungkook standing in the middle of the hall dressed in a tuxedo. 

"What the? Jungkook, where is everyone and why are you wearing a tux?" I frowned.

"Hello, Y/N." He ignored my questions.

"Hi." I smiled in confusion. 

"I was waiting for you. Now that you are here, come with me." Jungkook held out his hand.

"Where are you taking me?" I approached him.

"To your room." He wiggled his hand.

I put my hand in his and we started walking up the stairs. "I don't need an escort to my own room."

"You talk too much." We stopped in front of my room. 

He opened the door and signalled for me to go in. I entered the room and the door shut. I turned around and found Jungkook nowhere. 

Why was he acting so creepy?

"Hello, Y/N." A voice made me turn around. 

"Taehyung." Taehyung was standing in front of my closet, also wearing a tuxedo. "What are you doing in my room?" 

"Giving you this dress." He showed me a dress which I didn't notice he was holding. 

"Why?" I walked over to him.

"Change into it." He thrust the dress into my hands. 

"Why?" I asked again.

"Don't ask anything. Just change." He moved aside for me to go into the closet. 

"Okay." I went in and changed. 

Why was he acting so confusing?

When I saw the dress in the mirror, my thoughts halted. It was of white colour with cold shoulders. It reached the floor with a long slit showing off my leg. After admiring myself, I came out and found Taehyung gone.

"Hello, Y/N." 

I turned and saw Jimin standing near my dressing table, again, dressed in a tuxedo. 

"Jimin, now what are you going to do?" 

"Your makeover." He dragged me to the table and made me sit. 

"What is up with you all today?" I asked as he started applying makeup on my face. 

"Nothing." He tried to hide an obviously visible smile. 

He did awesome makeup. He turned my average look into a beautiful one. I was looking more beautiful after he added light curls to my hair. 

"Go and check yourself in the big mirror." He packed his makeup. 

I went to the bathroom and gasped. I couldn't believe I was looking gorgeous. The makeup suited my dress perfectly and the hair was looking exquisite.