7

"Why?" Rose asked cluelessly.

"Because they won't tell me Yoongi's address, unless........... I have something to offer to them in return, I figured they liked you a lot and would be willing to tell me his address if told them how to impress you." I told them about my plan.

"This is a clever plan." Lisa praised.

"Thanks, So, you guys are okay if I tell them about you, but if you don't want I won't tell them anything about you," I asked, confirming.

They all nodded their heads and blushed.

I laughed at their shyness.

I was thinking about whether I should tell them I like Yoongi or not.

I finally decided to tell them, after all, they were my best friends.

"Um, Guys, I have to tell you something." They all turned to me making me a little uneasy. Before I changed my mind I told them. " I like Yoongi."

They all were shocked for a moment but then laughed. I laughed with them.

"Look at us crushing on some scary but sweet gangsters." Rose grinned.

"That is true." I giggled.

"But how did we know they are good gangsters?" Lisa questioned.

"Well, for one thing, they didn't kill anyone in the restaurant. If they wanted they could have killed the manager or us when we were arguing." Jisoo explained.

"And also they comforted us when we were sad," Rose added.

"They paid for their food and gave us their number so that we could ask for their help if needed," Jennie informed.

I agreed.

"So we know they are 'good gangsters'." Lisa summarised.

"Yes." We all grinned like idiots.

"I'll go to meet the boys tomorrow, you wanna come?'" I asked.

"No." They all said.

"We have work," Lisa said, sadly.

After giving me the boys' numbers they all went to their houses.

I was thinking about whether my plan to extract Yoongi's address was a good idea or not. I wasn't anything bad I just him to apologise to me once and then make him my boyfriend, nothing else. Was it too much. He did kiss and now I wanted an apology.

I decided to call the boys. I was having a hard time deciding who to call.

After thinking a lot I finally decided.

"Hello?" He said on the phone.

"Hey, Jungkook." I greeted him cheerfully.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"It's Y/N if you remember." I introduced myself.

A pause. "Of course I remember." He said revelled. "You are Lisa's friend, aren't you?"

"Yep." I rolled my eyes. This is how he remembered me.

"So, why did you call me? Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Everything is fine. I just wanted you to meet me at McDonald's tomorrow, and bring Seokjin, Jimin and Teahyung with you." I told him.

"Why?" He asked curiously.

"I'll tell you tomorrow."

"What if I say no." He slowly said.

"Then you'll never know how to impress Lisa and the same goes for others," I said with a smile because I knew after hearing this he wouldn't say no.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, confused.

"You'll know tomorrow. Be there at 2 o'clock. I'll wait for you, it's your choice if you didn't show up." I playfully said and hung up.

Good work. I knew couldn't say no, not after hearing to what I had said. He was in a tight spot. I knew he was going yo show up, they all were.

After eating my dinner I went to sleep.