14

"Sugaaaaaaaaaaaa, Wake up." I shook him slightly.

"More sleep." He said and turned around.

"No, Suga, it's almost night. Wake up." I shook him again.

He slapped my hands away.

How dare he slap my soft hands.

"Suga!" I shook him vigorously causing to fall on the floor.

"I'm awake, I'm awake." He looked around.

Everyone started laughing.

Suga glared at me and stood up. It was the first time I noticed that he was taller than me. I had to look up to meet his eyes.

"Why did you wake me up?" He demanded.

"It's almost night. You won't be able to sleep later if you sleep now." I said looking at him.

"Don't worry, I can sleep anytime. I just require a pillow and something to lay upon." He snapped.

"Don't you want to eat dinner, if not then gladly go back to sleep." I snapped back.

He slumped on the couch and rested his face on his fist, looking extremely cute.

"When is the food going to come, I'm hungry?" Hoseok complained.

"Me too." Taehyung agreed.

I sat beside Suga and listened to their conversation.

"It is about to come," Jungkook answered.

"You said that five minutes ago." Jimin reminded him with a pout.

"Yeah." Namjoon nodded.

"I'm sure it is about to come. Have some patience, guys." I said.

"But-" Seokjin was cut off by the doorbell.

"Food is here. I'll bring it." Jungkook got up.

"I'll help you." I went with him.

I opened the door and saw a boy standing, his face was covered with

eight boxes of pizza.

"Your order." He said.

"Thanks." I took the boxes from him and Jungkook closed the door.

"Pizza!" Taehyung snatched a box from me and started eating. I chuckled

at his behaviour and distributed the boxes to others.

After throwing the boxes in the dustbin we all settled on the couch again.

Everyone was feeling sleeping and yawning.

Hoseok yawned. "We should leave. I want to sleep."

"Yeah. We should go." Namjoon checked the time.

"No need to leave. It's late. You all can sleep here." Suga said.

I was amazed to see the tender side of Suga. He cared about his friends. He was such a good friend.

"Thanks, Yoongi Hyung." Jimin smiled.

"Welcome, Jimin." Suga smiled back.

"Good, I wouldn't have been able to drive at all," Seokjin said.

Suga got up and stretched. " I am going to sleep as well. Good night." He went upstairs.

After wishing everyone goodnight I also went upstairs and slept immediately as I laid down.

Next day I woke up. I was feeling refreshed. I decided to wake up Suga.

I went into his room and found him sound asleep. I smiled. He looked so relaxed. I recalled yesterday when I had fallen asleep beside him. I hate to break his peaceful slumber but I had to wake him.

"Suga." I shook him like yesterday.

"Mhhhhhhh." He shifted in his sleep.

"Wake up." I shook him again.

"No." He said sleepily.

"What no, get up." I slapped his shoulders gently.

"Mhhhhhh......" He said again.

"Stop behaving like a child," I said.

"Mhhh.............."

Then I had an idea. I went to the bathroom and returned with a mug full of water.

"Suga, this is the last warning, wake up," I warned him.

"Mh..................."

I emptied the whole mug on him.

He jerked awake and sat up on the bed. His clothes were all wet and his hair was sticking to his forehead making him look sexy. But I don't think he was feeling sexy. His mouth was wide opened in shock and his eyes were narrowed in anger.

I started laughing at him. He silenced me with a look. When he slowly got out of bed and into the bathroom I started laughing again but stopped once I saw him carrying a mug.

"What are you doing?" I asked even when I knew the answer myself.

"Taking revenge." He smirked and advanced toward me.

"Suga, stop." I backed away.

But he didn't stop, Suga continued to walk until my back hit the door.

"Gotcha." He bit his lower lip.

"You are never gonna get me." I showed him my tongue and ran out of the door.

I was laughing hysterically and behind me, Suga was also giggling like an idiot. I rushed down the stairs, my laugh echoing throughout the house.

"Stop, Y/N." He laughed, the mug dancing in his hands as he chased me.

"So you can wet me, no thanks." I ran around the couch, trying not to get caught.

Hearing our loud laughter everyone woke up and came outside in the living room.

"What is happening?" Namjoon rubbed his eyes.

"Why is Yoongi chasing Y/N?" Seokjin blinked.

"Are we playing chase?" Hoseok yawned.

"Why are you running?" Jimin stretched.

"Why Yoogi Hyung has a mug of water?" Taehyung stared at us sleepily.

"Why are they laughing like crazy?" Jungkook inquired with half-closed eyes.

"Give up, Suga." I teased.

"No." He panted.

We were still running in circles. The boys made it impossible for me to move freely, but still, Suga couldn't catch me. He was such a slowpoke.

I looked back and saw him, not far behind me.

When I looked in the front, I realised there was a wall in front of me, a dead end. I couldn't even turn. With great efforts, I stopped and turned around to see Suga smirking.

I looked in my left and right, a table and chair were blocking my way. I gulped in nervousness. He slowly walked to me and stopped right in front of me. Our bodies were almost touching.

"Forgive me." I tried, not believing he would.

"Let me think..............No." He smirked. He slowly raised the mug over my head and poured the water.

I was too shocked to react. The water trickled down my face to my body and wet my clothes. My vision blurred as some amount of it entered my eyes. I blinked to clear my view and saw Sugs leaning closer to me. Our faces were only a few inches apart.

"Revenge is sweet." He whispered.

I stared at him in surprise. He pulled away, looked briefly at me, smiled triumphantly and walked away, just like that.

Everyone I'm calling you Fighters from now on.  Isn't is a powerful and sweet fandom name. I love it.

And aren't you all proud of me, I am updating regularly on every Wednesday and Saturday.

Love you, Fighters! 😇