20

"I'm sorry about last night's argument." Suga apologised sincerely.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that." I apologised back.

"No. I deserved that, I was being harsh." He admitted.

I noticed he didn't say stupid or wrong instead of harsh. He still believed he is all those things he said last night.

"No one deserved to get yelled at, even after you say something stupid," I told.

"So, friend again?" He smiled slyly.

"Friends." I agreed.

We shook hands like little kids and then burst into laughter. We were interrupted by his ringing phone.

"Hello?" He answered. "Yes.............What?.............No, I didn't............I'm on my way....... Yes, yes.............. I know." He hung up.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Seokjin Hyung. Sorry, Y/N, I am sorry I have to rush to a meeting. I am late." He grabbed his car keys.

"Okay." I nodded my head.

"And one more thing, don't tell anyone I apologise to you. I don't apologies to people." He winked before going out the door.

Woah, this reminded me that he still didn't apologise for the kiss. I am gonna kill him soon if he didn't and his cute smile won't work on me. Now I am just lying. His deadly smile always works on me.

My phone rang interrupting my thoughts.

I answered it. "Hello?"

"Yah! Y/N, you forgot us." The voice disapprovingly.

"Of course not. How can I forget you?" I said on the phone.

"Good, then come and meet us in the nearby restaurant." The sweet voice commanded.

"Sure." I agreed and hung up.

"Y/N!" Rose, Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo hugged me tightly.

"I missed you!" I hugged them back.

"We missed you too!" We pulled away and sat down in the chairs. We had decided to meet in the restaurant near Suga's house after Rose had called me.

"So how are things going between you and Yoongi?" Rose asked with a sweet smile.

"I can't say. Suga seems mysterious." I mused.

"So you already have a nickname for him?" Lisa teased me.

"Yeah." I blushed. "How are things going between you and the boys?"

"Great." Jennie grinned.

"They are the best." Jisoo dreamily said.

"That is nice." I nodded.

"Tell us everything that happened between you and Yoongi from the past few days." Lisa encouraged me.

"Don't miss anything." Rose clapped her hands excitedly.

"Woah." They all said once I was finished telling them everything, from the night I went to his house until now.

"You like him," Rose observed.

"Very much." I agreed.

"I like the part where you kissed him to save both of your lives from the gangster. So savage." Lisa winked.

"When he teased you to make himself noticed, that was cute." Jennie grinned.

"He needs you and the fact that he didn't lie to you about why he doesn't use you was very sweet." Jisoo smiled lovely.