42

Suga kissed my jaw and traced those kisses to my neck. I wanted to push him away but I didn't have the power. When he reached my sensitive spot he bit it making me moan. I could feel his smirk against my skin. He sucked and kissed the spot. Moans were trying to escape my mouth but I bit my lower lip, shutting my mouth. After some time Suga kissed the spot gently before pulling away. He looked at my neck as if adorning something, his eyes full of pride. I sensed he did something.

"What did you do, Suga?" I panted. 

"Nothing." He said too innocently. 

As he leaned in to kiss me again I placed my hand over his mouth and pushed him. "What did you do?" I asked again. This time my voice was constant and firm. I knew he had done something. 

"I marked you as mine." He smirked. 

I didn't know what that means, but it meant something when he said it like that. I narrowed my eyes and got down from the counter. I could feel his eyes on me as I went into my room. 

A sharp cry left my mouth when I examined my neck in the mirror. There was a red bruise on my neck; a hickey. A huge hickey sat shining on my neck. "Ahhhh!" I screamed again. 

Suga rushed into my room to see if everything was alright. "What happened? Is everything okay?" I threw whatever I got my hand on at his head, which turned out to be a pillow. "Hey! Why are you throwing things at me?!" He easily caught the pillow.

"Becasue you deserve it. What is this?" I pointed to my hickey. 

"A hickey sometimes also known as a love bite." He said proudly. 

"I know that." I glared. "Why did you leave a hickey on my neck?" 

"To mark you mine." He said and walked to me.

"How am I going to work with this?" I asked myself. "What will people think?"

"They will think you are taken." Suga wrapped his arms around my waist and looked at me in the mirror. 

"Suga, you are not helping." I snapped and started thinking of a way to hide the hickey. I had no intentions of telling people that I had a boyfriend. Well, not a boyfriend but a boy who kissed me as per his wish. I pushed Suga away. "Stay away."

He pouted cutely. My heart melted at his cuteness but I gave him a stern look and went to bed. I felt the bed dip as he climbed in and tried to cuddle with me. I smacked his face with a pillow. 

"Hey! What was that for?" He rubbed his head. 

"For trying to cuddle with me and the hickey." I glared. 

"You should be happy. You were enjoying a lot when I was working on your neck." He gave me a smug smile. 

"Stop." I hit his face with the pillow. "Being." Smack. "So." Smack. "Smug." Smack. "About." Smack. "What." Smack. "You." Smack. "Did." Smack. 

"Hey!"He snatched the pillow from me. "You are hurting my pretty face." 

"You face isn't pretty." I snatched my pillow back.

"Then why did you fall in love with it?" He asked sincerely. 

I remembered the first time I had seen his face in the restaurant. He was so handsome, still is. "I did not." 

"Liar." He whispered and chuckled. 

I was sitting in front of my mirror in the evening and applying makeup. I was getting ready for my date with Yugyeom. Fortunately, my hickey was hidden well behind makeup otherwise I would have had to answer Yugyeom's suspicious questions. I was thinking of a lie to tell Suga about where I was going. I kept it simple. I was going to a friend's party, this friend worked with me in the restaurant.