40

The club was lit. Everyone was dancing in dim lights with loud music blasting out of big speakers. Yugyeom and I sat down and ordered a drink.

"Want to dance?" Yugyeom shouted over the loud music after we had drunk.

"Sure." I nodded.

We made our way to the dance floor and started moving to the music. Yugyeom was a good dancer. We were having a good time dating together. At that time I had forgotten I had Suga at Home to deal with. I was completely lost in the music.

"Y/N, I need to use the washroom. I'll be back in five minutes." Yugyeom said.

"Okay." I said and decided to rest. I was about to walk away when a boy blocked me. 

"Hey, there, girl." He checked me out.

I ignored him and was tried to leave when he blocked me again. 

"Where are you going?" 

"Let me go." I said, looking at him.

He was drunk and the smell of alcohol was making me scrunch my nose. 

"Want to bang?" He said totally ignoring my demand. 

"No." I pushed him away and went to the washroom.

God, this place was full of idiots. I should find Yugyeom and leave. I washed my hands and turned to the door. The door opened and the same boy who was flirting with me stepped in. He looked mad. 

"This is girls' washroom." I informed him. 

He walked up to me with long strides. "I know." He leaned in until my back hit the sink. 

"Then why are you here?" I demanded.

"For you."

"Why? I told you I don't want to bang." 

"How dare you pushed me away earlier?!" He yelled.

I became angry. How dare he yell at me? "You were annoying me." I simply answered. My reply angered him more.

"So?" He said through his teeth. 

"And you weren't letting me pass." I added.

"You bitch!" He cursed. 

I was even angrier now. He was getting on my nerves. "Mind your language." I snapped.

"Or what?!" He shouted. He raised his hand to slap me. 

I closed my eyes. Let him start the fight and then I'll tell him or what. I was mad. He called me bitch. How dare he? He was making to get beaten up. I clench my hands, waiting for his hand to come in contact with my cheek so I could start beating him. But he never slapped me. I opened my eyes and was shocked at what was in front of me. 

Another man was holding the boy's hand. His eyes were stormy as he glared at the boy, his lips pressed tightly together, his jaw clenched and he was shaking out of anger. I was suddenly scared of the man. I wasn't scared when the boy tried to hit me but I was scared when I was the angry man in front of my eyes. 

I was certainly going to die now. I never should have come here. It was a mistake and now I was going to regret it. It was so stupid of me to lie and come here. If I wouldn't have lied, things would have gone out of control. But now things were beyond reach and haywire. 

"S-suga." I whispered, looking at the angry man. 

Suga sharply turned to me. The anger in his eyes increased. "I will deal with you later." He whispered darkly.