4

Guys!!!!!!!!!
Did you see the MV of 대취타!
It was released yesterday.
It's is soooooooooooo awesome. I really loved it.
If you haven't seen it yet go check it out and tell me what you think about it in the comments.

Now it was my turn to be surprised.
My eyes widened.
His face was the most beautiful face I had ever laid me eyes upon.

He had messy black hair which complemented his black eyes. His nose was perfect. The most astonishing part of his feature were his lips, not too thin not too thick.

The memory of his lips pressed against mine sent a jolt down my spine and made me blush slightly.

In other words, I liked him.

What could I do he was really hot.

His features made up a cute face and his angry scowl made him look sexy.

I blinked my eyes a few times, confirming I wasn't dreaming. I tilted my head slightly in confusion. I tapped his nose.

"Are you real?" I whispered.

His expression softened at my question and he blinked at me.

Around me, laughter erupted, dragging me out of my daydream.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked him, returning yo my angry self.

"I said I was sorry." He scowled again.

I chuckled drily. "All you said was, 'sorry, thank you and your welcome,' which explained nothing."

"Why do you want you to know?" He asked me back.

"Are you crazy? You are asking a girl why she wants to know a random boy stole her first kiss. I don't know, maybe because she is shocked." I yelled at him.

"Stop yelling!" He yelled back at me.

"Not until you tell me why you kissed me and apologise!" I punched the table.

I had forgotten people were sitting around me. I had no idea how much noise we were making. I was lost in his black eyes.

"How dare you yell at him!" A new voice shouted.

I turned and saw the manager's angry face.

"Sir, you don't know what happened-" I started to defend myself.

He stopped me with his hand. "I don't care about what happened. You must apologise to him." He pointed to Yoongi.

"You've got to be kidding me," I said in confusion.

"No, I'm not kidding you. Apologise to him. You don't have any right to shout at the young man who had helped me." He smiled at Yoongi.

"Helping someone doesn't mean that they will always do things which help someone or the other. They can make mistakes too." I explained.

"Do as I say." He ordered.

"But I-" I looked at Yoongi, who was watching me with a smirk.

"Apologise." The manager pushed on.

"No," I said.

"What did you say?" He narrowed his eyes.

"No, I've had enough of your bullshit, always ordering me around. I won't
take it anymore." I confidently said.

"I'll fire you if you won't apologise." He threatened.

I chuckled. "How will you fire me when I'll quit." He got surprised.

"What?" He asked.

"I quit," I emphasised.

I turned to Yoongi whose jaw was dropped at my protests.
He was surprised at my actions.
I guess he had never seen a girl with attitude before.

"You better apologise to me or......" I trailed off.

I took my bag and was about to leave when my friends tried to stop me.

"I won't stay. If you wanna talk, come to my apartment tomorrow. I will tell you everything." I walked out of the restaurant with everyone's shocked eyes following me.