17

"Sleep," Suga mumbled.

"Not. We just woke up, how can we go back to sleep." I protested.

"Speak for yourself. You can't but I can. I am super talented." He closed his eyes.

"Sleeping all day is no talent, Suga. Wake up." I shook his chair causing him to fall on the floor.

"Oof!" He exclaimed. I laughed unable to control myself. "Stop laughing, Y/N." He stood up and rubbed his butt.

"But you are so funny," I said between laughter.

"You pushed me down a chair and now you are calling me funny. Are you crazy?" He glared.

"Yes. I am crazy about you." I stepped closer to him and looked in his eyes. The air around us became hot and our bodies heated up. "Show me where did you get hurt."

"No. I don't think I want to show you my butt."

"Okay then, don't. I was just being nice." I tried not to laugh as his expression.

He disappeared into the bathroom and came out after wasting half an hour.

"Is your butt okay?" I teased.

"Fine." Suga snapped.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to push you and hurt your butt." I apologised, still making fun of him.

"It's okay." He said rudely.

"So are you ready?" I asked.

"For what?" He asked back.

"To go shopping," I said as matter-of-fact.

"No, absolutely not." He refused.

"We are going and that is final." I stamped my feet like a spoiled child.

"No." He tried to reason with me but I didn't listen.

I dragged him towards the door. "Come on, we have to get out of your boring life and do something fun."

He stopped in his tracks, making me stop too. I tried to pull him but he was too strong for me.

"If my life, a gangster's life, is boring then what is your life, a normal person's life?" He narrowed his eyes. "Bored to death."

Before I could come up with a comeback he pulled me, causing me to slam into his strong chest. I gasped at his sudden and bold move. He leaned in close to my face, our noses were almost touching. I wanted to kiss him when he was this close to me. I could feel his breath tickle my face. My eyes were half-closed.

"My life was boring to death until you came in it." I managed to speak.

"Really?" He tilted his head, pleased with my answer.

Now he was so provoking me to kiss him.

"Good. Let's go then." He grabbed his car's keys, mask and went out the door.

"You know you aren't famous. No need to hide your face. No one will attack you for your autograph or something." I teased and followed him out the door.

"You would be surprised to know how many people chase me. My face is very remarkable. Although the reason they chase me is mostly to kill, it still counts." He sat inside his car and started it.

I sat in the passenger's seat and we drove away.

Suga stopped the car in front of a mall. I got out of the car with him. He started walking without waiting for me. I quickly followed him. As we stepped inside the mall I noticed I had never been here before. It was multistoried with many shops on each floor.

We entered the lift and stopped at the third floor. From there we went to a showroom.

"Go ahead. Try something on." He sat down in a chair and started tapping on his phone.

I rushed into the women's section and searched for a dress. My exploration was finally over when I found the perfect dress.

It was a beautiful ombre sequin dress. The wine red on the top faded into golden at the bottom. I loved it immediately, it was just my type. I tried it and was amazed to see how gorgeous I looked in it. It ended just above my knees and it was backless, exposing my bareback. It's long sleeves added grace to the dress.

I stepped out of the changing room and showed the dress to Suga.

"Suga. What do you think of my dress?" I turned in a circle.

He looked up from his phone and his eyes stuck to me. They widened slightly and his mouth opened in awe. I guess I did look good. He checked me out from head to toe, his eyes travelling up and down my body.

"Y/N. You look damn sexy in this dress." He blinked as if confirming he wasn't dreaming.

"I know, right." I grinned. "I love it!"

"Go, change. I'll buy it."

I nodded and wore my clothes again.

When I saw the price tag of the dress my face fell. It was very expensive. I dragged my feet out and kept it back.

"What happened? Don't you want to buy it?" Suga asked in confusion.

"No. I don't like it." I lied sadly.

"But-"

"Let's get out of here." I dragged him with me.

"But what's wrong? You loved it." He looked at me.

"Now I hate it," I replied rudely.

"I can never understand girls." He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. I am hungry. Let's eat." I changed the topic.

"I'm hungry too and I know the perfect place to eat." He made me follow him to the fourth floor.

There was a huge restaurant. We sat down and checked the menu.

"I'll take a burger and a coke," Suga told the waiter.

"Same for me," I said.

"Two burgers and coke coming right up." The waiter smiled and walked away.

Our order arrived shortly after. These were the best burgers I had ever tasted and my hunger added up to the deliciousness of it. We were chatting while eating, joking around.

Suga had his mask pulled down to his chin and his sweet laugh made me laugh too. He looked so happy.

"Yoongi!" An unknown voice shouted.

Our heads turned in the direction of the voice and saw a man. When Suga's eyes fell on him his face turned into a mixture of mad and surprise.

Suga cursed under his breath and ran out of the restaurant tagging me along with him.

"What happened, Suga?" I asked in bewilderment.

"I'll explain later. Just make sure we don't get caught by that bastard." He promised.

"Okay." I was more confused than before.

Fighters, Who do you think is the new man?
Isn't he a surprise.
I am trying to come up with a twist for you all. I mean not exactly a twist but a tragedy.
It is relate to Suga's past so do not take it lightly and I hope you find it interesting.
Love you all. 😇