38

As I sat in the car, memories filled my head. I remembered the first time Suga and I had sitten a car together. The first time he had taken me to a mall and what happened there. I blushed at the memory of our kiss in the changing room. 

"Thinking about me?" Suga looked at me with a smirk. 

I was surprised. How did he find out I was thinking about him? I wiped the blush off my face and shook my head in denial. 

"Liar." He mumbled before facing the road, the smirk plastered on his face. During the ride, he tried to put his hand on my thing which I angrily slapped away. Every time I shooed his hands away he pouted. I fought not to smile and continued to glare at him. In minutes we reached the restaurant where I was supposed to meet my friends. 

"Y/N," Suga said, trying to get my attention. 

I turned to his side and gasped. He had leaned in and his face was very close to mine. I gulped, feeling nervous. He just started ta me calmly, trying to absorb my every feature. Then he leaned in more. I couldn't do anything. I was frozen on my spot. 

"Enjoy your meeting." He exhaled before kissing my cheek. 

I was too stunned to do anything. Even the soft touch of his lips on my cheek set me on fire. I heard a click and realised he had opened my seat belt. He leaned away, smiling. 

"T-thanks for the ride." I managed to say and got out of the car, blushing red like a tomato. I was glad he didn't see me blush otherwise he would have teased me. I just stood there, calming myself for moments before walking to my friends. 

"Hey!" I hugged my friends. I was very happy to see them. I sat down beside them.

"How are you?" Rose asked with a smile.

"I'm fine." I smiled back. "How are things between you and the boys?"

They all blushed. "Nice." Jisoo grinned.

"They all are happy to stay with us," Jennie said joyfully.

"Yeah." Lisa nodded.

"When I heard we were meeting today I was so excited. I was dying to talk to you all." I confessed.

"Us too." They said.

"Y/N," Jennie said after a moment. "You didn't tell us you bought a car." 

I got confused at her statement. "I didn't." 

"Then in whose car did you come?" Lisa asked, as much as confused as me.

Oh, they wanted to know who dropped me. This was going to be shocking. "Um-I should have told you before but-um-Yoongi. It was Yoongi who dropped me." I quickly said.

Their jaws dropped and they stared at me making me more uneasy than I already was. 

"What?" Rose managed to ask.

"When did that happen?" Jisoo asked in disbelief. 

I told them everything without wasting any time. From the moment I saw him in the restaurant to the surprising kiss in the car. 

"Yoongi confesses his feelings?" Jisoo asked.  

I nodded. 

"He kissed you in the car?" Jennie widened her eyes.

I nodded.

"You still like him?" Rose raised her eyebrows. 

I nodded. Wait. No. I didn't like him. I shook my head as a no. 

"Don't lie," Lisa complained. 

"I am not lying. How can you expect me to like the person who broke my heart?" I said.