15

After recovering, I walked over to others. When they saw me they started laughing.

"Wow, what do we have here?" Jungkook teased.

"Y/N wet for Yoongi Hyung." Jimin mocked.

"Hey! Shut up." I blushed.

I looked at Suga who was comfortably on the couch, looking at me, still smirking. I wanted to punch the smirk off his face but I couldn't hurt him.

"Any good reason why you two disturbed our sleep?" Seokjin inquired.

I explained everything to them, after listening they started laughing again.

"I can't believe how come you are still alive?" Namjoon said in disbelief.

"Yoongi Hyung doesn't like his sleep being interrupted," Hoseok informed.

"I'm special to him, am I not Suga?" I teased him.

"Yeah, very special." He sarcastically said.

I walked to him, bent down so our faces were on the same level.

"Why don't you admit you like me and we get over this drama of me trying to pursue you to confess your true feelings," I whispered for only him to hear.

"No." He raised his eyebrows at my bold words.

"If not today, tomorrow, you will confess." I tapped his nose affectionately and went upstairs followed by Suga.

After getting ready we hurried downstairs.

"Yoongi Hyung, we should go," Jimin said.

"Yeah, we are getting late." Seokjin looked at the clock.

"What's the hurry, I will prepare breakfast in no time and you can leave after eating," I suggested.

"I hate to say that I agree with Y/N." Suga nodded.

I gave him a disgusting look then turned to others, waiting for an answer.

"I guess it won't kill to eat." Hoseok looked at everyone else.

"Yeah, I was hungry anyway," Jungkook admitted.

"And I wasn't planning to cook breakfast myself." Taehyung mused.

They all sat down and I rushed to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast.

It was ready in a few minutes and this time I served the breakfast, not wanting to repeat what had happened last time. They all left after finishing their meals.

Then the whole house became quiet. Earlier our laughs were bouncing off the walls, echoing through the house. Now, silence covered the house.

I was excited to be alone with Suga. All kinds of exciting thoughts clouded my mind.

I found him standing in front of a table with his hands supporting his strong body as he leaned forward. I couldn't see what he was doing. I just walked up to him and without any hesitation rested my head on his back.

I heard him gasp and he stiffened. I wasn't shocked by his reaction. I was expecting something like this I had assumed he would've passed out, good news he didn't. My hands were resting at my side, I did not attempt to touch him, I feared he would run away from me.

"Y/N?" He whispered, confirming.

"Who else." I breathed on his back.

He slowly turned around to face me, making me pull my head back. He stared at me with eyes full of.................... I couldn't say, he did a good job of hiding.

"What are you doing?" He asked slowly.

"I don't know," I replied honestly.

I averted my eyes from his and looked at his beautiful hands. I slowly raised my hands and tenderly touched his hands. His hands were so strong, I could feel his muscle under my light grip. He also looked at our hands, his expression softened. I felt an uncanny satisfaction settle over me. How did he do that? How could he make me feel all kinds of feelings I had never felt before.

My heart started beating faster just by our small touch. What would happen if I kiss him? I would die.

"Suga?" I looked up at him.

"Hm." He met my eyes.

"Will you answer my question honestly?" I searched for his eyes.

He thought for a moment, then nodded.

"Why don't you use me?" I blurted out before I could stop myself.

"What do you mean by that? I use you all the time." He averted his eyes from mine. I knew that he knew what I was talking about. He was just avoiding the topic.

"You know exactly what I am talking about, Suga," I said as politely as I could.

"No idea." He shook his head.

"I mean why don't you use me to pleasure yourself?" I explained as if talking to a child.

"I do. I use you to pleasure me." He nodded, still lying.

"Really? You know I don't mean pleasure-pleasure, I mean pleasure-pleasure." I emphasised 'pleasure'.

"Yeah." He answered.

"Suga! You said you would answer honestly." I whined.

"Okay," He sighed, he looked down, mentally preparing himself and looked at me. "The truth is...............................you aren't my type." He lied again.

Fighters! The MV of Stay Gold is out!
It is verrrryyyyyyy touching and beautiful!
I am so proud of our boys!
Go and see it if you haven't and let me know what you think of it! 

Love you! 😁