2

I was packing my things, ready to leave my workplace.

My mind was still on the little incident which took place this morning.

It was night now, but I couldn't take it off my mind. The incident kept repeating itself in my mind.

My thoughts were interrupted by a commotion near the door.

I checked the time, the restaurant was about to close and there were no customers seated inside.
Who could cause a disturbance right now?

I walked over to the commotion.

My friends Jisoo, Jenni, Lisa and Rose were arguing with four boys.
One was very tall and broad-shouldered, other was comapritively short, another one had a bunny face and the last one had an alien expression on his face.

"What do you want, Sir. Kindly leave." Jisoo said to the boys. She sounded annoyed.

"Hey, I told you, I'm not Sir, I'm Seokjin." The tall boy winked at Jisoo.

"And I'm Jimin." The short boy smiled at Rose.

"I'm Jungkook." The bunny-boy grinned at Lisa.                                

"Taehyung" The boy with an alien expression smirked at Jennie.

Oh boy! These boys were totally flirting with the girls.

"If we are past the introductions, may I know what do you want, Sir," I asked in frustration. I was in a bad mood because of the boy who kissed me.

"Oh great! Another beautiful girl." Jungkook said, noticing me for the first time.

"I hope Yoongi comes quickly." Seokjin smirked at me.

"Thank god, you came, Y/N." Jennie exhaled.

"They won't leave." Rose disappointedly said.

"How can we leave without you," Jimin said to Rose. She quickly stepped away from him.

"Sir, please leave. The restaurant is closing." Jisoo pleaded.

"Come back tomorrow after 7 am," Lisa added.

"But we want to eat. We are hungry." Taehyung stated.

"Go to another restaurant." Jennie flatly said.

"Where will I find another girl like you." Taehyung winked.

The girls came and stood beside me, pleading with their eyes to handle these pervert.

"Sir, we are asking you to leave. Don't make us call the manager." I said with my mouth pressed in a thin line.

"What will he do?" Jungkook asked blankly.

"You'll see." I hissed and went to the manager with the girls behind me.

We explained the situation to the manager, who was angry after listening and rushed to the boys who were seated comfortably at the table, deciding what to order.

Rose, Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo and I stood behind the counter while the manager dealt with the idiots.
Then the door opened and three more boys joined them.
I quickly turned my back to them, not wanting to spoil my mood more. I was angry enough for one day.

After talking to the boys the manager came to us.
Surprisingly he was smiling. 

"Girls, go take their orde." He ordered.

"But-" Lisa started to protest.

"No buts. Do as I say." He sternly said and returned to his isolated room.

"Unbelievable." I narrowed my eyes.

"Who'll take their order?" Jisoo asked tiredly.

"Not me." Lisa, Rose and Jennie said at the same time.

All the eyes turn to me.

"Hey! I'm not going." I declared.

"Please, Y/n." Rose pleaded.

"For us." Jennie pouted.

"Yeah, please." Lisa and Jisoo gave me their puppy eyes.

After a lot of struggle, they finally convinced me to go.