41

Suga was driving me to the restaurant. I didn't speak to him since the morning. I was mad at him for kissing me. 

"Firefly." Suga looked at me. I looked back at him but didn't say anything. "Who was the boy went out with yesterday?" He turned back to the road.

All my anger vanished and I became uneasy. He knew my weak point. I made a mistake by sneaking out with someone so I will feel guilty. He knew me so well. He knew when to catch me. he knew from where to catch me. 

"No one." I lied and looked away from him.

"He didn't look like no one to me." Suga's voice was calm but firm. When I didn't say anything he continued. "Why were you out with the person who tried to kiss you against your will?" 

"Doesn't that description suits you?" I snapped, angry myself.

"Answer my question!" He said in annoyance.

"It was Yugyeom." I gave up.

"Oh, so you already know his name." He said through his teeth.

Why will I go on a date with a stranger? "Relax, Suga. He is just friend." I rolled my eyes.

"First friend, second something more, third boyfriend, fourth husband, fifth the father of your-" He blabbered. 

"Hey! It is nothing of that sort." I blushed.

"Whatever. Back to my question. I don't want to know his name I want to know who he is?" 

"Um-he is a friend if Jackson." Suga abruptly stopped the car. I flew forward and banged my head on the dashboard. "Ow!" Behind us, a car honked. Suga quickly got his sense back and started the car again. "What was that about?!" I glared at him and rubbed my forehead.

"Didn't I tell you not to get involved with gangsters?!" He sounded worried. "I knew he looked familiar in the store." 

"Suga, calm down, Yugyeom is nice." I assured him.

"I guess so." He said to himself. "But," He turned to me. "you are not going out with him again."

"Why? I go out with who I want to. You don't get to decide that for me." I narrowed my eyes.

"If you do I won't mind punishing you again and this time I won't stop unit its over." He poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue.

"We'll see." I stuck my tongue at him. 

The car stopped. I looked out of the window and saw my workplace. 

"Where is my goodbye kiss?" Suga pouted.

"In your dreams!" I opened my door before he could lock it. "Ha!" I jumped out of the car and made a face at him." 

"Don't worry, I'll take it once we reach home." He chuckled and drove away. 

I entered the restaurant and found myself smiling. Today was the first day since I had joined when I was talking to everyone. Earlier I was all sad but today I was happy. I didn't even know the reason for my cheerfulness but I was happy. I guessed it was because of Suga. No. Why would I be happy because of him? Just a few days ago I was depressed because of him and now the situation was totally reversed. I guess his presence affected me more than I thought. But I had to be careful around him. I could not let him hurt me again. 

I made my way to the customers who had just entered. They were a group of seven. I didn't see their faces. "What can I get for you?" I smiled and looked up. I was greeted with seven pairs of eyes. My smile grew bigger and I said. "Jackson."