36

The way Suga said he liked me I didn't think he was saying that he liked me as a friend, but more than that. God, he was finally confessing. I had been dying to hear those words from him. A smile started to spread on my lips but I remembered the infamous incident and it instantly disappeared.

"How am I supposed to believe you?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Don't you trust me?" He said with a hint of shock in his voice.

"No," I said. I was lying. Even when I saw him with the girl I wasn't ready to believe what I saw. My heart tells me to trust him but my brain told me never to trust him again.

Suga got up and took my hands in his. I didn't know why I let him. "Y/N." He said my name softly. "I don't know what I did to break your trust and hate me but I know this much that I am not letting you go without a fight. I have realised I like you and I know you like me too but you are afraid to say so. I am going to do everything in my power to make you feel the same way you used to feel about me." He smiled confidently.

I had missed his smile. I wanted to hug him and tell him he was right but I didn't want to hurt myself again. "How do I know you are not lying?" I asked ignoring his beautiful confession.

"You don't have to know you just have to see. I'll show you much I like you." He slowly leaned forward. When he was a few inches away from me I realised what he was going to do and punched his stomach. "Ow." He gripped his stomach and fell to the floor.

"Don't try to kiss me again or I'll punch you where it'll hurt." I threatened and shot him a glare. He just gave me a painful look and rolled over yeh ground in pain. I felt bad for punching him but I kicked him out of my room anyway and decided to get ready.

During the shower, I was thinking about Yoongi and his different behaviour. When did he started wanting to kiss and desire me? Usually, I was the one constantly throwing myself at him. I shook my head at his unusual behaviour. One thing was for sure, he wasn't going to stop with his pervert behaviour. He made it pretty clear. I was scared. Frightened at the thought of falling for him again. After some time I had gotten myself to hate him a little and I didn't want that to go waste. No matter how much he seduced me or flirted with me I wasn't going to fall for his charms. I walked out of the bathroom, got dressed and sighed before exiting my room.

I saw Suga seated on the couch in the living room. He was already making himself comfortable. I rolled my eyes. When he noticed me he smiled. I gave him a bored expression. Wasn't he mad I punched him? I shrugged the thought away and made my way into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

I sat down at the dining table with a plate full of food. I smelled my food and my mouth instantly watered. I was about to eat my delicious food when Suga interrupted me.

"Where is my food?" He sat beside me with a sweet smile.

"Why will I make food for you?" I glared at him for keeping me from my love; food.

"You always made food for me." He pouted.

"I used to." I corrected him and turned to my food.

"Where is my food?" He asked again, running out of patience.

"I didn't make food for you." I snapped.

"Then let me eat from your plate." He suggested.

"No." I stared at him in anger. I never shared my food with anyone.

"But I am hungry." He whined.

"Go cook your own food." I held my chopsticks in my hands, ready to eat.