8

Next morning after getting ready and eating I sat down on my couch. I was thinking how will I talk to Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Seokjin.

One thing was for sure that they were going to come. But how was I gonna convince them to tell me about Yoongi, this was a huge step I was taking and it had to be taken carefully.

I will tell them everything I know and they will tell me everything they know. They were coming to meet me, this didn't mean they trusted me. I had to be careful if I want to know about Yoongi.

It was fifteen past two when I reached McDonald's. I was searching for the boys.

Then I saw them sitting on the table near the window. I approached them.

"Y/N!" Jimin was pleased to see me.

"Hey, Jimin, Jungkook, Seokjin and Taehyung!" I greeted them cheerfully as I sat down.

"Wanna order?" Jungkook asked.

"We are hungry?" Taehyung pouted.

I chuckled at Taehyung. "Yes."

I looked at the menu and ordered a mocktail.

"How are you? You had a heated argument with your manager." Seokjin asked with a genuine smile.

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking." I was surprised by their kind behaviour. I was thinking they would be rude to me after the way I acted to them in the restaurant. "I am surprised. I didn't expect you guys to be kind to me." I honestly replied.

"What reasons do we have to be rude to you?" Taehyung smiled innocently.

I smiled back. My heart melted at their kindness.

"So, why did you call us here?" Jimin asked.

"I wanted to know about Yoongi," I told them.

They all stared at me as if I had vanished and in my place was now sitting an alien.

"Why?" Jungkook asked, an amused smile spreading on his lips.

"And his address," I added, ignoring his question.

"You didn't answer Jungkook's question," Seokjin said.

"I don't have to," I said,

"Why do you think we'll tell you what you want to know?" Jimin asked with raised eyebrows.

"Because you want to know how to impress Rose, Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo," I said with a smirk.

At my statement, they all gave me surprised looks. I just rolled my eyes at them.

"I called you here to make a deal, not to inquire. But if you don't wanna know about my friends, I'll happily go." I got up.

"What's the hurry, Y/N, shit down." Taehyung made me sit.

"What?" I asked.

"He means, 'sit down'," Jungkook explained.

"Oh."

"We'll let you know in a few minutes," Jimin informed.

"Hope you don't mind waiting," Seokjin said.

"Not at all." I drank my mocktail.

They all whispered to each other while I watched them amused.

They were worried to give me the information so easily but at the same time, they were reluctant to let of the information I offered. They argued for a good one hour but in the end, they made up their mind.

They all turned to me.

"We are ready to tell you about Yoongi," Seokjin said.

A smile started to spread on my lips.

"But," Jimin interrupted. "You'll have to tell us as much as we'll tell you."

"Promise?" Taehyung said.

"Promise? What are we, kids?" I asked in disbelief.

"Just promise." Jungkook pushed.

"Okay." I sighed. "I promise."

"Good." Jungkook smiled.

"Ask us anything and we'll tell you." Seokjin encouraged me.

"What is Yoongi's full name?" I stared with a simple question.

"Min Yoongi."

"What is his................"

After a lot of questions, I stopped, finally.

They gave me his address which I wrote on a piece of paper.

"Now our turn." Jungkook smiled.

"Ask." I turned to them.

"What do they..................."

After talking for one or two hours we stopped.

I was satisfied with my information and they were satisfied with theirs.

"Thanks." I grinned.

"No, Thank you." They all grinned back.

"I like you guys very much, so don't disappoint me. I'm glad my friend will be in good hands." I smiled.

"That means a lot coming from you." Seokjin blinked.

"I'm glad we are friends." Jimin smiled.

"I like you too." Taehyung grinned.

"I hope Yoongi Hyung like you too." Jungkook winked and I blushed.

Heyyyyyy!!!!!

I hope my story isn't very boring and you all are enjoying reading it.

I just can't believe how much reads I got but not even one vote. 🙁

Guys if you like my story then vote for it. Don't be shy. I would appreciate your encouragement and love so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee vote for it.

I love you all!!!! 😁