3

I dragged my feet to their table.
Three new boys had joined.

I loudly banged my notepad on their table making them jump.

"Ready to order." I scoffed.

"Yes," Taehyung smiled innocently at me.

"But first meet our friends," Jungkook suggested.

"This is Namjoon," Jimin pointed to a guy wearing huge spectacles. "Hoseok," Guy smiling brightly at me. "And Yoongi." The guy wearing a mask and his hoodie.

The last boy reminded me of someone, but I couldn't grasp the person.

They all smirked at me except for Yoongi, who was busy sleeping.

"Order," I repeated myself as I got ready to write.

"What's the hurry?" Seokjin asked.

"Order or leave." I threatened.

"Not a good attitude towards your customers," Namjoon remarked.

"If you are going to waste my time you better be ready for the consequences," I yelled in annoyance, causing Yoongi to wake up.

He looked up at me. Our eyes met and I recalled the guy who had kissed me this morning.

He was wearing the same black mask and hoodie. I noticed his eyes were of the same colour, black, and they also widened the same way as the guy's when he was surprised.
They were both strangely similar.

The realisation hit me like a wall and I gasped

"You!" I glared at him. "You are the one who kissed me this morning."

Jungkook spits the water he was drinking and looked at Yoongi in shock.

"A little too fast in a relationship, don't you think, Hyung," Jimin asked in amusement.

Yoongi's eyes became startled as he knew he was caught.

"I'm not the one who kissed in the alley." He lied. Hearing his sweet voice made my heart go crazy.
It was slightly muffled as he spoke through the mask.

"You are lying. How come you know that the boy kissed me after he pulled me in an alley. I didn't mention where he kissed me." I caught him redhanded and shot him a glare.

He realised his mistake too late and the mask de-shaped as he scrunched his nose.

Everyone seemed to hear our conversation with a lot of interest.

"Show yourself. Don't hide your face like a coward." I threatened.

Everyone gasped and I realised that I had crossed my line.

Yoongi was angry. His eyes turn stormy as he slowly stood up and faced me.

Whatever I didn't care. I just wanted to teach him a lesson.

"What did you say?" He narrowed his eyes.

"I said, 'show yourself, don't hide like a coward'," I repeated myself confidently.

"How can you call me a coward when you don't even know me." He
snapped.

"I might not know you, but I know you enough to tell that you're a coward." I snapped back.

"You wanna see my face, huh?" In a swift movement, he removed his mask and pulled his hoodie back.