XV

Aella sets down her fork and knife, takes a quick sip of her champagne, then clears her throat. "Topolina. I will not just use you for sex. I'm not a monster."

I have no real response. I know she's not a monster, this woman is perfect. "But you know nothing about me, and I know nothing about you."

Aella chuckles, and sits back in her chair. "What would you like to know, Princess?"

This hot ass woman intimidates me to no end, but in the literal best way. "I just want basics for now." I copy her, sitting back in my chair. "Where are you from?"

"I was born and raised in the Toscana region, in a very small village."

"How did you join the Family?"

"I moved to Milan for university." Aella moves in her seat just slightly. "I was... sexually assaulted and beaten in a back alley way on my way back to my apartment from a night out with some friends. I couldn't get up on my way, but one of your Papa's assistants found me and took me back to the Family house, they fixed me."

"Aella", I stutter. "I-"

"Topolina, I don't need sympathy. My life is amazing how it turned out. I love my life here with the family."

Aella sits back up and takes a bite of her steak, and I go back to my plate. The steak is cooked to absolute perfection, and the risotto is probably the best I've ever had.

"How old are you?" I all but blurt out.

Aella chuckles, taking a sip from her glass. "I'm twenty six, Darling."

A few minutes later, both her and I are finished eating. I lay down my fork and knife on top of the plate. "That was amazing."

Aella finishes her last bite. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

Aella gets out of her chair, placing the napkin that was on her lap on the chair. She holds her hand out to me, and I get up as well, setting my own napkin down. I take her hand, and she leads me over to the edge of the roof.

"Wow, it really is beautiful all the way up here."

"I was hoping you'd like it up here. I didn't want to take you to some boring restaurant. You deserve more than that."

I turn to look at her, and all of the lights around us just make her glow perfectly. As if she didn't look perfect before. "You barely know me, how do you know what I deserve?"

Aella looks at me, our eyes make contact. I stare at her, she stares back. "A perfect girl like you, Topolina, deserves everything life could ever offer her."

Her arm wraps around me, pulling me against her body. She slowly bends over to meet my height, and her lips gently touch mine. My hand impulsively grabs onto her bicep, and she pulls me even closer to her. Butterflies roam my whole body as we start to make out just a little more aggressively.

Aella holds me so tightly to her, I never want me to let her go. And her lips are just so soft. I feel like they fit just so perfect with mine, just like they felt last night when she kissed me in her room.

We kiss for just another moment, but I want it to last forever.

She moves away from me, but we're still so close. She stares down at me again, and I feel her hand lay itself gently on my cheek. "You truly are very beautiful, Topolina."

Her and I stare for just one more minute, and then she takes just one step away from me, and I feel just slightly empty.

"Would you like to go for a drive with me?" Aella asks me. I shake my head like a kid just offered candy. She laughs, which makes me smile.

Aella takes me by the hand again, I grab my purse from the table, and we go over to the elevator. She hits the button, and it only takes a moment the doors to open.

We stand a foot or so apart, side by side, in the elevator. The door closes slowly.

The door closes slowly, and the elevator starts to fall. I notice Aella take something out of her pocket but it falls from her hand in front of me. She moves herself to stand directly in front of me, then starts to bend down, her face very close to my body.

I suddenly feel her hands slide under my dress and up to my inner thighs. It's all so quick, I have no time to react. She pushes my legs apart, and she pushes my panties to one side. In a split second, her tongue is on me.

I almost fall in pure ecstasy, but she hold me against the elevator wall. She licks in my folds and plunges her tongue inside of me. At the angle she's at, I could reach my org@sm in seconds.

Electricity runs through my body as she continues her assault on my cl!t. She sucks and laps at it in a perfect pattern to finish my off. 

As the elevator reaches the bottom of the building, I climb to my peak. My legs shake and my back arches. Aella practically has to catch me as I scream, reaching the quickest org@sm I've ever had in my life.

Aella stands up straight again as she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand. Dazed, I stare into her eyes. She smiles as we start to kiss roughly.

"My Darling, I cannot wait to take you home", she whispers between hot kisses. "Have my way with you again."

The core throbs with arousal just thinking about what might just happen later, also thinking abt what just happened. I must be dripping down my legs, a mixture of her saliva and my juices.

Then, the elevator door opens behind Aella. She places one last sloppy kiss on my neck, and she sets me back down on the floor. "Come on, Darling."

Aella takes my hand in hers, and together we walk back out to the street, my legs are extremely wobbly. In front of us in a vintage car. "Oh my god, Aella." I gasp. "Is this a nineteen sixty-seven Jaguar E-Type?"

Aella walks up to the car with a smile on her face. She opens the passenger side door of the car that sparkles in the city light, a spotless jet black. "Yes, Darling. It's all mine."

I sit down in the seat, and she closes the door behind me. The open sky above me twinkles with stars. Aella walks around the car and gets into the driver's seat, pulling the car keys out of the inside of her coat. She puts them into the ignition, and the car roars to life.

"Are you ready, Topolina?"

"I'm so ready", I gleam.

Aella takes the car out of park and takes off down the road quickly. The buildings around me rush by as we speed down the empty road. When we get further into the main part of the city, Aella slows the car, and then we start to turn onto a highway ramp.

Once we reach the actual highway, I notice Aella look over at me. I look over at her, and she has a perfect smile on her face. She nods, and I nod back.

Aella shifts the car into a different gear and hits the gas hard. We have to be going at least 90 miles an hour, if not faster. We pass all the cars on the highway.

I have the sudden urge to throw my hands into the air and scream, so I do. I feel Aella's eyes on me, but I don't quite care. I feel so free, freer than I have ever felt before. The wind sends all of my hair behind me, and my sleeves flow with the wind above me.

I would love to live this whole life as free as I feel right now, with Aella.