XI

Aella is away on a family mission for a couple days, so I'm not allowed to go anywhere. She comes back tomorrow, and I think I should do something in her territory

I head down the hall past my room to hers. I look to make sure no one is around to see me sneak into her room. I open the door to see the biggest shock of my life.

Her walls are a very dark grey, and her bed is the same color. I start to walk around her room for a couple more clues to anything about her. But there aren't any pictures or decorations; nothing to show me anything about my mysterious, sexy bodyguard.

When I get to her bed, I notice something hanging off the side of the bed, on the posters. I look closer to see that they are cuffs. They're leather on the outside, and covered in red fur on the inside, connected to the bed by chains. At the foot of the bed, are the same thing. Then, I decide to open the drawers in her nightstand. The top drawer is just a book, some reading glasses, a pair of dice, and some diamond earrings.

But the bottom drawer, is what goes with the cuffs. The drawer, fabricated in red silk, is full of things used in the bedroom. V!br&tors, d!ldos, handcuffs, gags, ropes, ties, and blindfolds. I'm careful not to touch anything, so she'd never know I was there.

~~~

I dress myself in that emerald green outfit I bought at the lingerie store, then cover myself in a black robe. I curl my hair to make it perfect, not that it will be perfect for very long—hopefully. Aella is scheduled to be home any minute, but time is moving too slow. 

I head into her room and position myself on my knees in front of her bed. The lamp on her nightstand is the only light on, so it's very sensual. I untie the robe so you can see the front of my body, and I wait in anticipation for what I hope is going to happen.

As soon as I hear the doorknob jiggle, I put my hands behind my back and push my breasts out to look better.

Aella looks right at me, stunned beyond belief. The bag in her hand drops to beside her, and she shuts the door with her foot.

"Princess".

"Daddy". I don't know where that came from. But it seems to hit Aella differently. Her eyes go dark in arousal.

"What are you doing, Beautiful?"

"I broke up with Ace", I start, my voice shaky. "And I'm literally on my knees, begging you to touch me".

She walks over to me, bends down, and holds my chin in her hand. "Stand up".

I slowly get off my knees and stand in front of this incredibly sexy woman. She looks deep into my eyes, and all I want to do is melt into them.

"Princess. If you want to continue, I have a couple rules", I nod my head quickly. Her hands trail up and down my body. I just stand there and take in her every touch. "First, you will address me as Daddy, or Ma'am, in everything you say. Second, if I hurt you, our safe word is stop, plain and simple. Third, you do not touch me. I'm here to pleasure you, and that pleasures me. Do you understand, Princess?"

"Yes, Daddy".

"Good", Aella responds. "Now take off your robe and get on the bed. I'll be back."

I do as I'm told. I drop the robe to the ground and crawl onto the bed. Aella goes into her bathroom, I'm guessing to change, and I wait for her to come back out. I sit in the same position as I did before she walked in.

Aella comes out a moment later in leather leggings and a strapless lace bodysuit, with her hair up in a ponytail. She goes to the door and locks it, then comes over and stands at the foot of the bed, looking down at me. "You really are one beautiful woman, Princess".

"So are you, Daddy". I'm getting really into this dominant name thing. I think it's hot as hell. I can feel my arousal collecting in between my legs with every new second passing by.

"So, Baby Doll. I have a few things I think you might like. If you're up for it". I nod in approval. "But for now, I think we should keep it simple".

She walks over and crawls onto the bed in front of me. "I want you to keep your hands behind your back. If you don't, I'll have to punish you".

"Yes-", I try to respond, but she cuts me off. Her lips crash into mine. Aella grabs my waist and props me up on my knees so we're even in height. One hand trails around to my ass, pulling me closer to her. She pushes against me so hard, Aella is practically bent over me. 

A moment later, she grabs the back of both of my thighs and picks me up, wrapping my legs around her waist. My instinct is to wrap my arms around her neck. I hold myself up on her shoulders, careful not to touch her with my hands, so she won't punish me. Or what if I want to see what she will do?

Aella uses her tongue in ways that I never knew possible with Ace. And this is only the kissing part. She massages my ass as she hold me up against her body. Then, she slowly lowers me onto the bed, placing me on her soft sheets. We continue to kiss roughly, and I never want it to end.

Her right hand slowly starts going down my body. She stops on my breast for a moment, massaging it, then she continues. I moan out when she gets closer to my core, it throbs in need for her touch.

"What do you want, Princess?".

She knows exactly what I want. One finger slowly goes down in between my legs, stopping perfectly on my cl!t.

"I want you, Daddy", I moan out. She smirks, and starts to move her finger around over my cl!t.

I'm a hot mess as she massages my cl!t with her finger. I arch my back in pleasure, and I gasp as it overtakes me.

I try to reach up to grab the back of Aella's neck, but she quickly grabs my wrist and crushes it back onto the bed. She stops kissing me. "I told you, Princess, if you touch me, I will punish you"

Aella continues her wonderful assault on my cl!t. I moan out in pleasure again and again. She hovers over me, and she watches me.

"You are so sexy when you're under me, Princess. I can't wait to see you €um under my finger".