XXXV

Aella starts to move under me. She grabs my waist and turns me over so she is on top of me, and she grabs both of my hands, pinning them above my head. 

"Topolina", she looks down at me, her hair draping down over me. "I dominate you. You do not, understand?"

"Yes, Daddy", I fake whimper, then spread a smile across my face. 

Aella smirks again. Then, she drops her head and starts to kiss my neck. I squirm under her, and I feel the pooling start in my underwear. Oh, how I have missed her touch. 

I get another twinge of disobedience and slip my hand out of hers. I grab onto the back of her head, guiding her face up to mine. I've missed kissing her. She kisses me back rougher, showing me who the dominant one really is.  

Aella's hands make their way to hem of my tank top, and she starts to pull it over my head. Our lips only separate long enough to pull the shirt off, and then we go right back to making out. 

Aella runs her hands over my breasts, squeezing them roughly. I arch my back closer up to her. She smiles against my lips. "You are so beautiful", she says. 

"You-"

There's a knock on the door. "Ma'am" A man's voice comes from the other side. 

"Fuck", Aella mumbles under her breath, standing up. I put my tank top back on and run over behind the door because I don't have pants on. 

"What?" Aella swings the door open quickly. "Why are you bothering me this early?"

The man outside clears his throat. In Italian, he says: "A shipment coming into Rome has been taken." 

I can see him through the crack in the door. Beto, one of Aella's assistants, has blonde hair and blue eyes. He's more of my height, so he stands there looking up at Aella. 

"Christ", Aella groans. "I'll be right there."

Aella slams the door. She goes over to her closet and closes the door with her inside. I go back over to sit on the bed. She comes out not even a moment later in black pants and a white button down shirt. As Aella walks into the bathroom, she rolls up her sleeves to her elbows.

Another moment, and Aella comes out with her hair in a high ponytail. She walks over to me, bends down to my forehead, and plants a kiss on it. 

"I'll be back later, My love." 

"I love you", I look up at her as she straightens herself out again. 

Aella rests her palm on my cheek for just a moment. "I love you too, Darling."

And then Aella leaves. 

I lay back on the bed, propping my pillow up to sit up a bit. I grab my phone from my nightstand and go through all of my social media. Mari has tagged me in photos from last night. 

There's one in specific that I save to my phone. It's us on the dancefloor in the dining room. We're swaying together. Aella and I stare into each other's eyes. It's just such a beautiful photo. It's the first photo I have of Aella and I, so I make it my background. Cliche, I know. 

I finish going through my phone after probably like half an hour, then set it down and reach to Aella's bedside table, to pick up the book she was reading. I then put it down because it's all in Italian, and I can't understand it. 

I decide it's a good time for a shower, as I haven't since right before I left for the airport almost two days ago. Gross, I know. How Aella slept next to me is beyond me. 

I walk into my closet and choose an outfit that's comfy, but good enough for my new family to see me in while they get used to me and Aella being their Heads of House. 

I go into the bathroom and swing the door halfway shut, then examine this crazy shower of ours. The controls are some fancy little control panel on one of the glass walls, it's not even a turning knob. The panel is touch screen, so it pops to life when I touch it. The first screen tells you to turn it on, and then the temperature dial pops up. I set it to the middle to see how that works. While it heats up, I brush through my hair again and undress. 

The water is still a little cold for my liking, so I turn up the heat a little bit and step in. On one glass pane, hangs all of our shampoos and body washes on a metal caddy. 

The water just feels so perfect, pouring down from straight above me, it hits my whole body all at once. I wash my body, and I scrub the shampoo deep into my hair, getting all the hairspray and grease out. 

As I finish rinsing out my hair, I hear the bathroom door open a bit, and I feel a presence watching me. I act as if I don't notice her, so I continue to rinse out my hair, a smile on my face. She undresses herself, throwing her clothes on top of mine. 

"May I join you, My Darling?"

I turn as Aella opens the shower door, wanting to step inside. 

"Yes, Daddy."

Aella steps into the shower and closes the door behind her. I take a step back so she has more room, but she immediately just pulls me against her.

I love my showers with her because it's the only time I ever get to see her naked. When we have sex, I'm the naked one, and she's in her little dominatrix outfits. Her body is just truly so breathtaking, I want to see it all the time, like she sees mine. 

We kiss hungrily under the running water, as if it's not even there. She holds me so close to her, I love the feeling of us being skin to skin, it feels so... comforting, even more so than just plain sexual. I wrap my arms around her neck, pulling her upper half closer to me. Our breasts squish against each other. It's just a totally different feeling than being against a man, you know? 

Aella pushes me up against the wall of the shower. She pushes one of her knees in between my legs, opening them up for her. 

"I'm sorry I had to leave you earlier", she hovers over me, her hands still roaming my body. 

"You're the boss now, Daddy", I argue her apology. I place a kiss on her lips. "What you do is important."

"You, my Darling", she breathes heavily from our kissing. "Are still the most important thing in my life."