V

Today, I want to go shopping for some new lingerie to wear when Ace comes home. But this is the start of my ploy to tease Aella, to start some excitement in my life.

We head in my town car to the city, Aella and I sitting in the back seat of the car, our driver and his guard sit in the front. They drop me off in front of my favorite lingerie store, little to Aella's knowledge. As she gets out, I see her heart beat out of her chest. I've got her.

"You said you were shopping for clothes", Aella looks at me. I look at her for half a second before just the sight of her gives me butterflies.

"I am", I say with an innocent smile. Ace is in Rome once again, this time for longer, so it should be more than a month before he comes home, so I wanted to buy something for when he does. 

We walk into the store, and all the mannequins are wearing things not suitable for anyone under eighteen. I look around for a bit and grab a couple things I might be able to tease Aella with, to see if she does anything else to me.

About half an hour later, I've finished looking through the whole store, so I'm ready to go try stuff on. I go all the way to the back dressing room, so I'm able to open the door to show Aella without anyone else seeing. I start walking back there, but she stops at the door way between the shopping floor and the dressing rooms.

"No, no", I say, turning back to her. "I need your help. Stand over here for me".

Reluctantly, she walks over to stand across from my fitting room door. I go in and change into a sapphire blue babydoll with matching panties. I open the door to see Aella texting on her phone. I clear my throat for her to notice me. She looks up and physically drops her phone onto the floor. "Do you think Ace would like this?"

Aella has no words. She just stands there and smirks. She picks up her phone without ever breaking eye contact with me, shoving it into a pocket on the inside of her suit jacket. "Oh, come on", I tease. "Do you think Ace would like this?"

She clears her throat and stands up straight, going back into body guard mode. "It looks lovely on you", is all she says.

I roll my eyes and close the door, changing into another outfit. I put on a yellow set, with the little lacey garters to go around my thighs. I open the door again, holding my one hand in front of my pu$$y because the set is crotchless. "Aella", I say, acting all innocent.

She leans against the wall, with one leg bent up so her foot is leaning on the wall. Her eyes gleam in the spotlights in the dressing room hallway. She looks me up and down a couple times, then just scoffs. "Well", I suggest to her. She just gulps.

"It looks lovely on you, Miss. Your boyfriend would love it".

I roll my eyes once again, and close the door. The third outfit is an emerald green body suit, with only lace flowers cover my n!pples and my pu$$y. Hoping this one will finally get her to do something, I open the door.

"What about this one?"

She stands on her two feet again and starts to walk towards me. A ping of sexual fear comes over me as she grabs on my waist and pushes me against the mirror, shutting the door with her foot.

"I see what you're doing, Topolina". She grabs onto my chin, holding my face up to hers. "I won't do anything to you until I have you begging on your knees, and when you do, you won't know what's coming to you".

"What if I want you to".

The hand that's not holding my chin grabs the back of my thigh and hoists it onto her own hip, opening my legs for her. She steps closer to me, our whole bodies pushed against each other.

"Oh, Princess, you would have no idea what's coming for you until after I'm finished with you. I'd have you screaming my name for everyone to know that I make you €um over and over again".

Every single word that comes out of her mouth makes me fall for her more. I didn't know a woman could be this hot, and that I could be attracted to one.

I smirk at her again. "Well, Ace isn't here for awhile. What are you waiting for?" I know she won't do anything.

"You mock me, Princess", she grabs my chin harder, and pulls my leg even closer to her. I'm sure she can feel the wet dripping down my legs. "Mark my words, sweet little thing, you are not ready for what I want to do to you".

I like the teasing, so I ask: "What do you want to do to me?"

She laughs at my smugness. "I want to tie you to my bed, li€k your pu$$y until you're on the edge of one of the best org@sms you've ever had, then come back up and make you taste the juices on my tongue, to see just how good you are. And, Princess, I bet you taste amazing".

Her words make me wet beyond belief.

"And then, when you think you've had enough, I'm going to take that little toy you have in your nightstand, and use it on you until you think you're going to pass out". She knows about my v!br&tor. I rarely use it, since Ace is usually around to help with that sort of thing. "And when you're almost at your breaking point, I'm going to use a little toy of my own, something that you've probably never thought of using before. Do you understand me, Princess? You're not ready for any of that".

I just nod my head.

She lets go of me, turns around, and walks out of the dressing room. "Buy them all, Princess. You're going to need them".