XLIX

The next morning, a breeze comes through our open door and wakes me up. I roll over to see Aella is already awake and reading her book. She looks down at me and smiles, then puts her arm underneath me and pulls me into her. 

"Merry Christmas, My Love."

"Merry Christmas, Beautiful", I respond. 

Aella continues to read for a bit while I wake up a bit more. The sun is shining, a breeze comes through the huge open door that leads to our patio, and everything is perfect. It's only been one night, and it's already been the perfect vacation. 

After a few more minutes, I roll over to the edge of the bed and stand to my feet. I hear Aella suck in a breath. I turn around and she's staring at me. I put my hands over my butt, and Aella chuckles. "Nothing I haven't seen before", Aella turns back to her book.

I go over to my suitcase and pull out a tank top and some shorts. Then, I go into the bathroom and turn on the shower. 

It's a weird feeling that the whole shower is open to the elements, but I know our house is protected, just like every other house we own is. 

The shower stream falls from the ceiling like a light rain, just enough to wash the shampoo out of my thick hair. It feels so good after our travel day yesterday to wash off under the water. 

I feel Aella's presence walk in as my face is in the water. I hear the sink turn on, and then she starts to brush her teeth. 

I love how comfortable we are around each other. If Ace had walked in while I was doing something as normal as showering, I'd yell at him to get out. But with her, we just live life together, everything is just comfortable. 

I turn off the shower as she spits out her toothpaste and cleans off her mouth with the towel next to the sink. I wrap my towel around me, wipe my feet off on the bathmat, then walk over to her. I start to brush my teeth as she washes her face in the sink. 

I spit out my own toothpaste when I feel Aella press herself against my back. I stand up straight, put down my toothbrush, and look into her eyes through the mirror in front of me. 

"Drop the towel, Darling."

My left hand holds the towel in place until I let go of the opening. It takes a second to open, and Aella has to remove herself from my back to let it drop. My breath hitches when I stare at myself in the mirror.

I understand I'm at a perfect weight and look for my age and body, but how many people can confidently stare at their naked body in the mirror with someone else around. It's embarrassing to yourself, even if that other person thinks you're a goddess. 

Aella bends slightly to start placing kisses on my neck. I lean into her and through my mind runs that day she held me against the kitchen counter and told me she would never touch me until I promised I held no feelings for Ace. 

One of her hands wraps around my neck just enough to put pressure without choking me. The other holds my hip firm against her. I will not be clean for much longer. I can feel the arousal start to drip down my leg already, and it's just going to get worse with every second.

I watch Aella in the mirror, and it just turns me on even more, being able to see and feel her all at once. Her hand releases my neck but she grabs my chin and moves my head so she can whisper into my ear. 

"You were a good girl yesterday with your hands free. Can you do the same today?"

She kisses behind my ear. "Yes, Daddy."

"Good", she says between kisses. Then, her hands release me all together. "Go get on the bed. I'll be out in a minute."

I almost groan out in despair. I didn't want her to stop touching me. But, with her command, I walk out on the bathroom and sit on the edge of the bed. Aella rustles around in the bathroom for a moment until I hear her footsteps come back out. I stare down at my hands in my lap as she walks out.