LII

Aella picks up the blindfold and starts to tie it around my eyes. She starts to kiss down my neck, and stays there for a moment.

The toy starts to get closer and closer to my body. She rests it on my thigh, but no where near close enough to where I want it. I whine a little, and I hear her chuckle. She starts to move it closer.

I moan out as she finally puts it between my legs in just the right spot, holds it there for a moment, then stops. I whine again.

"I've changed my mind", Aella almost whispers as she takes the blindfold back off of me. "I want to look you in the eyes as you cum. Your one rule tonight is to keep your eye contact. Understood, My Love?"

"Yes, Daddy", I stare into her eyes.

"Good". She then goes back to the nightstand and picks up the toy. It's shaped like a rose with a little tongue. I've seen these online. I get so excited, knowing that whatever she does with this is going to be a moment to remember.

She holds herself above me, but her breasts sit on mine, giving me the perfect skin on skin intimacy. 

Aella presses hot kisses on my cheeks and down my neck as she gently touches the toy to my clit. I arch my back against her body. In one swift motion, she grabs from under my back, swings me over, and sits me on her lap, all without moving the toy away from me. 

I grab at the back of Aella's hair as I throw my head back in ecstasy. So many shock waves pump through my body. This is going to be my favorite toy. Aella bends a bit to suck on my nipple, making me moan out for her. It just makes her suck harder.

Just a second later, I feel her roughly grab my chin. "I told you, you do not break eye contact."

I stare into her beautiful, lust-filled, piercing blue eyes. The waves of my pleasure make it so hard to not roll my eyes into the back of my head. But the connection I can feel between her and I changes everything about the orgasm that is about to rip through me. 

"Aella", I whine without thinking, while also doing my best to not break our eye contact. She raises her eyebrow at me, telling me to watch what I say. "Please. Daddy, please."

She leans into my ear, which allows me to close my eyes over her shoulders. I grip her hair so much tighter, it feels like I'm going to pull it out. "I'll let it slide this one time, Amore Mio." 

I feel that one spark right before my orgasm reaches it peak, and I scratch my nails down her back. She whispers one more time. "Cum for me, My Angel."

Her quiet words in my ear send me over that edge. She pulls me, making me stare into her eyes once again. But it's only a second before I'm unable to stand it. I close my eyes and scream out for her, bending back to stare at the ceiling. She holds me from falling off of her lap, and takes the toy away from me. 

I look back down at her, and underneath all of the clothes, she is just as much of a sweaty mess than I am. 

We both take a moment to catch our breaths. I roll off of her onto the bed, completely exhausted. Aella grabs for her shirt on the ground, and I know this whole naked thing is new for her, so I let out a small giggle. 

She looks down at me. "What could you possibly be laughing at?"

I sit up on my elbows. "You are the most utterly attractive human being on this planet, and you have no idea. You tell me I shouldn't hide from you because I am beautiful." I then sit up against, scootch to sit next to her, then rest my hand on her cheek. "But you, Aella Eleanora Ricci, are the most stunning human in the entire universe."

Aella's face becomes soft, like she's felt true love for the first time in that moment. She brings her hand to mine, nuzzling her cheek into my palm. "You are still more stunning than I, but I will forgive you for lying to me." I gasp sarcastically, and she chuckles.

I place a kiss on her lips, and she reacts instantly. She reaches her hand to hold my cheek. But we don't go too far. We keep it soft and intimate. 

Aella pushes our lips apart and foreheads together. "How about I draw a bath, and we drink some wine?"

I smile a huge smile, just loving how cutesy we've gotten since she proposed just a couple hours ago. I think it's what we needed to fully understand ourselves in this relationship. Now that we know we're going to officially spend our lives together, and we're one step further away from being those fuck buddies we were only a little bit ago. "I'll go grab the wine."

I open the door to our bedroom and walk back out into the kitchen. I grab my dress and cover myself to bring it back to my room. Then, I grab two wine glasses from the cupboard, and a bottle of red blend from the family winery back in Rome. 

The sound of the bathtub running echoes through the whole house, and I honestly just stop and think for a moment. I think about Aella and how just four months ago we barely knew each other. But for us, it's been so much longer than that. Most couples don't spend every single waking moment together, but we did, and it made us closer so much quicker. 

When I come out of my trance, I shake my head back to reality and head back into our room. I drop my dress onto the floor and go into the bathroom. Aella sits on the bathtub with her hand under the spout, testing the water. 

The bath fills with water and bubbles while I set up the little cart next to the tub with the wine, filling the glasses. I also light one last candle on the cart, to match all of the others in the bathroom to create just a little bit of light.

Aella drops herself into the water slowly to stop any splashing. When she's finished situating herself, I drop in in front of her. 

The tub looks out over our private beach, and the Moon is starting to rise from the water.  The water that surrounds us is the perfect temperature, and Aella gives off some body heat to keep me warm. 

"Do you already have our wedding planned out?" Aella asks me after a couple moments of peaceful silence staring out at the ocean. 

"Mari and I have had our weddings planned since we were like eight." I take a sip of my wine. "However, marrying a woman was not on my vision board."

"Well", Aella scoffs sarcastically. "I can take the ring back."

I hold my left hand up and the ring shines against the candle light. "No. I do think I will keep it."

We both sip on our wine and enjoy the sensual intimacy the bath brings us. "Mari helped me pick out your ring. There was no way I would have picked anything near close to it."

"Now why ruin that for yourself", I laugh. "You could have taken the credit for the most perfect ring, but now you've admitted that it was her."

Aella leans around me and places a sloppy kiss on my cheek, making me giggle. "I can not keep secrets from you."