III

I put my shirt and bra back on and start to walk out the door. As soon as I step out the door, I notice the figure standing next to door, waiting. I jump in surprise. "Aella", I gasp.

She has a smile on her face when she turns to look at me. "You must be glad he's leaving", is all she says. I'm taken aback by it.

"What is your place in even saying that? He's my boyfriend".

"I'm very good at reading people, Miss. You don't love him the way you should".

She was right, but I wasn't going to tell her that. She's only been in the house for an hour.

"This is none of your business", I respond to her.

She scoffs and looks back at the wall across from her. I turn the opposite way to go to my room. I open my door to my room, and close it again behind me, closing myself away from Aella.

I've never been into girls. I'm straight, and I love Ace. But I can't get Aella out of my head. She wears mens clothes better than men do, and her smirk makes me feel butterflies.

But I love Ace.

I grab my book from my nightstand and go onto my balcony, shutting the door to close myself off even more. My book, The Other Half, is my favorite book. I read the book every time I get bored, and I get bored a lot. It's my favorite romance, because they just have such a pure love for each other. It's the love I've always wanted.

Things with Ace aren't always great. We were set up by my father so I would marry back into our family, because our family isn't all blood related. It's a mafia family. We have family all around the world, and we have people from outside the family join, like Ace did. Papa believes that Ace is the best fit for me, because he would give me a good life, he would give me everything I deserve. I was sort of forced to love him, but I actually do. Just, not in the way I should.

I sit and read for awhile when I notice a figure walking through our rose garden that lays in perfect view from my balcony. I look up to see Aella studying the roses that Mama planted in my honor when I was born. I watch her for a moment when I think she notices eyes on her, and she turns to look up at me. I feel a sudden urge to go back into my room, but I also feel the same urge to go downstairs and see her in the garden.

The sun gleams down between the trees onto her, like in the movies. The universe just loves this woman, I guess. She has sunglasses on, so I can't actually see her eyes, but I can feel her stare burning into my skin.

"Penelope", I hear Papa's voice call from my room.

I get up my chair, though I still stare at Aella. Papa opens my balcony door to find me. "Hi Papa", I finally break my stare from Aella.

~~~

Aella came into the house to become my bodyguard a week ago now. This women, who seems to be about five-foot-nine, as opposed to my five-foot-five, has made my mind going in a million different directions. And I barely even speak to her. I haven't gone anywhere, so I don't really need to see her.

Being that it's the middle of July, it's quite hot. And, Ace still isn't home, so I really have nothing to do.

We have 2 pools on our property, 1 public one for the whole family, and one private one, within a fence made of hedges covered in flowers and vines. I use that one so the men within the family don't see me sunbathing naked. Papa and Ace would both have their heads if they saw anyone sneaking a peek.

I take my book and my sunglasses down to the pool and take my seat in the direct sun on the lounge chair. I take off my top, resting it over the head of my chair, and then I drop my bottoms to cement pool deck. I lay in the lounge chair, letting the sun soak into my body. I hear footsteps, but no one is allowed in here unless my guards know that I'd be okay with them coming in here. I forgot Aella would be outside if she knows I'm out here. Christ.

I open my eyes when something, or someone, blocks the sunlight. Ace stands in front of me, looking up and down my body. He unbuckles his belt and slides it out if the loops in his pants. "Hello, Beautiful".

"Hi, Handsome", I smirk. I open my legs just a little bit, and I see his friend grow in his pants, pushing against the fabric, hoping for freedom.

I sit up and grab for his tie, pulling him down between my legs. "I missed you", I moan in between kisses.

He grabs a hold on my thigh, pulling my leg over his. "Fu€k, Baby. I missed you so much".

Ace swoops me up in one arm and turns us so I'm sitting on his lap. His hands run up and down my body. One runs down to my ass, squeezing it. The other goes to the back of my neck, holding me against him.

I unbutton his shirt to reveal his chiseled torso. I rip it from his arms and throw it to the ground below me. I hold his shoulders as he continues to kiss all over my face. The hand that was on my a$$ is now massaging my breast, making the feeling in my stomach start to heat up.

My hands go down to his pants, unzipping them. "Oh, fu€k, Baby", he moans in my ear.

I move away from him for one second and he helps me pull his pants and boxers down a little bit, letting his €ock spring free.

I happen to look up to the entrance of the pool, to see Aella sneaking glances at us. At Ace. It doesn't stop me from wanting to fu€k my boyfriend. It makes me want to do it more, to show her that he's mine.

I grab the back of his neck, pulling him away from the hickey he is about to leave on my breast. "Fu€k me", I whisper into his ear.

Ace looks me dead in the eye for about half a second, then grabs my hips, lifts me up a little bit, and sets me down to position me onto him. I moan into his ear as he continues to push himself inside of me. My arms are wrapped around his neck, our torsos have no space between them, my breasts squished against his chest.

I look up to the gate again. Aella still stands there, watching. I keep eye contact with her as I slide myself up and down Ace's €ock.

This is the part that I think could be better. He starts to go too hard, and it doesn't help me get anywhere, so I just let him finish. But she doesn't know that. If she can see how hot our sex can be, then maybe she'll never flirt with him again.

This man is mine, and she needs to know it.