LV

The party is uneventful, and a huge dinner is served to our special guests that Mama invited specifically for it. Ace and Sofia stay for awhile with us, with some disapproval from Mari, but I can explain another day. 

"Good night, Mama", I kiss her cheek as she heads for her room on the opposite side of the room. We had sat in our private living area drinking tea and watching the nightly news. All of our guests have since left, but Mama is staying one more night before she heads back home tomorrow. 

"I love you, Sweetheart. Sleep well, the both of you."

As she walks out of the room, I feel Aella press against my back. "You will not be sleeping a ton tonight, my Darling."

I turn to her, and I hear Mama's bedroom door shut from down the hallway. "I wasn't expecting to."

I feel Aella's hands drag the zipper of the dress down my back, then she pulls the one strap from my shoulder, making the dress fall to my feet. 

Aella suddenly picks me up and carries me over to the table in the corner, pushing the chairs out of the way. She sets me down and forces my legs open with her knee. "You break one rule tonight, I will not hold back on you."

I lay one sloppy, hot kiss on Aella's lips, and she sucks in a breath. "What if I don't want you to."

"Oh, My Angel", she starts to kiss my collarbone. "I'm going to fuck you on every surface I can put you on."

"Why haven't you done that yet?"

"All in due time, My Angel."

Without another word, she reaches down and unbuckles her belt, and I know what I'm about to be in for. I shake off my heels, then start to help her in anticipation with her pants. 

"Baby, why so excited?"

We make eye contact as the strap pops out of her pants. "You just make me incredibly horny."

Aella then bends down in front of me and starts to pull off my thong. It doesn't come off easy enough, so she simply rips it and throws it over to my dress. I scoff, she shrugs, then instantly throws open my legs and licks up my slit. I throw myself back on my hands and arch my back, moaning out for her. 

For just a moment, she licks and sucks on my clit, to make sure I'm wet enough for the str@p. I moan out and shiver under her tongue, and it starts to build an orgasm for me, but I know she won't let me finish right now. 

She comes back up and positions herself in between my legs, and I whimper without her touch. Aella grabs my chin between her thumb and pointer finger, peeling my lips apart. 

Aella pulls me closer to her, the strap pushes against my hole, sending shivers through me. "You know the safe word, My Love. I do not want to go slow with you tonight."

"Yes, Daddy."

Aella grips my hips and pushes the toy into me, and I quickly become used to the size. I throw my head back in pleasure, moaning out even loader than before. 

She wastes no time thrusting herself in and out of me, bringing me to a very fast first climax. I moan and scream for Aella, releasing waves of bliss and ecstasy through me. Aella grabs under my knee and hoists my leg above her hip, getting herself deeper within me. 

A moment later, I'm going to reach the peak, and Aella knows it. She starts to go faster and faster, and the other hand that doesn't hold my leg reaches between mine and rubs at my clit, heightening the strength of the orgasm tenfold.  

With my fast breathing and the moaning, I scream out as I cum around the strap, my muscles contracting and all but pushing it out voluntarily. Aella finally pulls out slowly, and I just fall against her. I take a couple seconds to catch my breath, but then I stare up at her. 

"You only have a moment. I'm definitely not done with you."

"I need more, Daddy."

Aella unbuttons her suit jacket and throws it across the room, and I start to unbutton the buttons of her shirt, revealing her beautiful chest to me. "Are you ready, Darling?" I nod.

She plunges the toy back into me, and I fall back onto my hands, throwing my hair behind my shoulders and letting out a long moan for her. 

In a swift motion, she picks me up without taking the toy out of me, and starts walking over to one of the lounge chairs. Aella sits herself in one, and the force of her sitting thrusts the toy deeper into me. I moan out for her, then lean into her. 

Aella kisses up my breasts and chest, then goes back and starts to suck on my nipple. I wrap my arms around her, bouncing myself on her lap to bring myself to my next org@sm. She grips my hips so hard she will leave the little tiny fingerprint bruises I love so much. 

I reach another orgasm for Aella, and I love watching her watch me. She removes me from the toy, and gives me a moment to come down from my glorious high. 

"I'm still no where near done with you. Are you doing okay, Angel?"

"I feel amazing, My Love."

"Let's take this to the bedroom. The main event is about to start."

"Are you going to tie me up, Daddy?" I ask, extremely hopeful the answer is yes. 

Aella chuckles. "Yes, Darling. But I have something new for us."