XLVIII

Aella turns me towards her. She stares down at me with that dark look she always has every time she's about to fuck me into oblivion.

"What are you waiting for?" I try.

Her look gets deeper and darker, and in a split second, she has my legs wrapped around her waist. Our lips smash together as she turns around and brings us back to the bedroom. Her hands roam through the slits up my dress skirt, making it very easy for her to pull it over my head and throw it on the ground.

Only now being in a thong, Aella throws me onto the bed, but immediately grabs my ankles and pulls me to the edge.

It's odd having the whole door open, letting in all the air. It feels weird to be so exposed to the outside. Even the time with Ace near the pool didn't feel too exposed because of the hedges around the pool.

"I am going to fuck you in every single room of this house, but for now, I'll have my way with you here."

I sit on the bed, leaning back on my hands, as she walks over to her backpack and opens one of the pockets, pulling out all of the normal things, the cuffs, the blindfold, the toy. Though, when she walks back, she only sets them on the bed.

"For now, I won't use these, but if you break one of our rules, I will have to punish you. Understand, Beautiful?"

I nod at her as she stands over me. "Yes, Daddy."

Aella kneels down in front of me, and at that moment, we're the same height.

"As part of your Christmas present, I'll allow your hands to be free. But if you push me away, you won't get the chance again. Okay, Darling?"

I nod as I wrap my arms around her neck, pulling her slightly closer to me. I feel her fingers tug at the band of my thong, so I lift my butt up ever so slightly to help her pull them off. She slides them down, and I lean back on my hands once again.

She all but drools when she looks over my body. My legs are open for her, so she can see right down to my button. I know I'm already dripping down onto the bed, but it's white, so it'll easily be invisible for the next week.

It's unusual if we don't have a little bit of teasing before she goes anywhere, but today she's very eager.

In a split second, Aella grabs my hips, pulls me to the very edge of the bed, and dives in between my legs. I close my eyes, let out a squeal, and then I moan as she sucks on the perfect spot to make me cum almost immediately. Sitting up like this is different for me, but I'm living for it. I hold myself up for a moment, but then I sit up fully and tangle my fingers into Aella's hair.

When I open my eyes, I understand why Aella allowed me to sit the way I was. In front of me, and behind her, in a huge floor to ceiling mirror. This was way too hot.

I watch myself in the mirror as she plunges her tongue inside of me. I watch my fingers pull her hair and push her deeper inside of me. I make eye contact with myself as I breathe so heavily it's hard to control. Her hands hold onto my knees, keeping me in place.

Her tongue massages the button as perfectly as she always does, and watching us like this makes me want to finish even faster. Every time she sucks on it, it makes me moan out in such intense pleasure, it's like both of us have been celibate for years.

As I near my first high, I unclasp one hand from her hair and lean back, giving her better access to the waterfall flowing between my legs. She takes the opportunity to go as deep as she can, then brings one of her hands up. She uses one finger to play with my button as she tongue fucks me as hard as she can.

"Daddy", I moan, still watching myself start to climax. "I'm gonna-"

Though I didn't know it was possible, her tongue starts to go faster, which makes me high become even more intense. I lean further back, and push her head deeper into me. My hand and her head start to move in rhythm, and all together it brings me to the best climax I've had in months.

It's so incredibly sexy to be able to watch her fu€k me like this, in the mirror, feeling just slightly exposed to outside, even though it's a private house.

Aella knows exactly when I reach my high, and she pulls back, looking up at me from between my legs. Eye contact like this is something I always crave, but I know Aella doesn't quite roll like that. I know we've changed a little since the beginning of our relationship, but I do still feel sometimes that she only fucks, we never "make love" or have $ex. Because she's so dominant, I know the slow, making love sort of thing isn't really for her. But I'd love a day that I can touch her as well, make her feel good.

I love it all the same, I love everything about Aella, and that's who she is, and it's amazing to be her other half.

She starts to sit up straight, and a huge breeze blows through, hitting the both of us. It send a shiver through my body, as I am naked.

Aella chuckles. "Come on, Beautiful, let's get you dressed for dinner. We have reservations"