Sneak Peek- All In

Thank you all so much for getting Aella all the reads I think it deserves, go back and vote, and please tell all of your erotic loving friends, I want to get some good traction before Wattys are announced

I wanted to give my invested readers a little sneak peek of my book coming in 2024, All In. The first sneak peek at it is published, but I wanted to give my loyal readers the chance to read a second tiny snippet. I have written Aella and Penelope into this book, so you will see them again!

 Please go read the first peek, and add it to your libraries!

~~~~

Alexei rises from his chair, and he wraps an arm around my waist. He bends to place his lips into my hair. "Follow me."

He rises from his chair, and we exit the room. Down a small hallway to the left, he opens a door and practically pushes me in. Alexei slams the door shut with his foot, and locks it.

I instinctively go over to the granite countertop and lean back against it. Alexei rushes over to me, grabbing my face in his hands, and slams his lips against mine. It gets rough quickly, and we just both follow the other.

I jump up onto the counter, spreading my legs for him to step inside. I yearn for his friend that presses against the bare button between my legs, pressing myself forward against him.

"You are so fucking hot", Alexei breathes against my lips. It's then he notices I have no underwear on. "Holy fuck."

"Fuck me", I breathe out, so incredibly ready for his dick to be inside me.

Alexei releases me, starts to undo his pants, and it springs out over the hem of his boxers. He hurries to get the condom out of his coat pocket, and rolls it on.

"You never told me you know Poker", Alexei suggests.

"There's a lot you don't know about me."

"What did you notice about everyone else?"

Alexei starts to center himself in between my legs, where my juices are already flowing onto the cold counter.

He slides in just a little, but it's like he's waiting for an answer before he continues in.

"Dina hides nothing, and neither does Max's wife, they both tell everything on their face."

Happy with the response, he pushes a little further in and I let out a small moan. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Keep going, My Love."

He suddenly slams himself into me, and I shutter my words. With each stroke, I let out strained words to tell him everything I know. He makes me feel so good, I can barely breathe. 

"The woman on our left... she blinks too often... He leans to the other hand..."

It does not take either of us long for our orgasms to peak at the same time. Alexei starts to become sloppy, but he still hits the perfect stop that sends me into a frenzy.

"Cum for me, My Love."