XIX

Francine herself has been married to her wife, Dreya, since my parents were little. I didn't think Aella and I would be so obvious.

"I fell out of love with Ace. He was not meant for me." I tell her. She knew Ace for years as well, when he would come in with me, against his will most likely.

"I could always tell, Penelope", Francine takes the dress off of me and hangs it back on the hanger, then gets the red one off of its hanger. " But I wanted you to experience your young love without judgement". I feel loved,  for some reason. I love how Francine loves me almost like her own child.

She holds the dress out for me to step in to. It has a very puffy skirt, but a corset top, with lace covering my shoulders and back. I like this one more than the first, but the brightness of the red does not suit our family's theme. 

"How long have you known Aella?"

"A little over a month. Papa hired her to be my guard after Ricardo was killed."

"Oh, Ricardo", Francine ponders. "He was such a handsome young man."

Ricardo was my guard for a few years after he moved from Italy. But when we were attacked at home last month, the Greeks shot him, and he died. "I miss him. He was such a good friend to me."

Francine once again zips up the dress and opens the curtain. I pick up a handful of the skirt and turn myself to look at Aella. "I like that one more, but there is just something missing." She seems to play off what she really wants to say, I can see it in her eyes.

"I agree", Francine agrees. "It's not her."

Aella agrees with just a nod, and Francine shuts the curtain once again. She unzips the dress, and I let it fall to my feet. "Will she be your date to the Gala?" Francine asks as she hands me the third dress. It's jet black and it has long sleeves, but they hang off my shoulders. The neckline plunges all the way down my chest like the first one did, as well as the bodice being skin tight. A slit comes all the way up my leg, stopping at my hip bone.

"No one knows about us, except for Mari. I don't think I am ready to tell my parents. And her and I are not officially together. I think we just enjoy being around each other."

"There's nothing wrong with that, Sweets." She starts to grab the curtain of the dressing room, and I turn myself to be ready for Aella to see it. I think this might be the one. "Before Dreya and I realized we were in love, we just loved our time together. We spent almost every waking minute together for a few years before we both realized we were made for each other."

She opens the curtain, and Aella's mouth all but drops open.

"Holy fuck", she mutters

~~~

According to Aella, that dress was the winner, and we all knew it. Francine immediately put it aside and told me she'd start on alterations the second we left.

Aella and I make it back to our house, and she parks her car near the garage. We both get out of the car and make it back into the house. Back in the house, we don't speak to each other the way we do when we're alone. No one can know about us, it could be very bad. Or it could go really well.

We make our way upstairs, but she passes my room, and grabs my hand. Aella takes me to her room, and I know what I want to go down. She opens her door and all but pushes me in. Aella closes the door and locks it quickly.

"I'm going to change, Topolina," Aella tells me. "When I come back, I would like you naked, on my bed."

I walk up to her and place my hand on the back of her neck. I pull her down to my lips and kiss her hard. In shock, she grabs onto my hips for just a second. I push away just as quickly as I pulled in. "Yes, Ma'am."

Her eyes go so dark, and she pulls away completely. She smirks, then pushes me down onto her bed, making me bounce. Aella walks away into her closet. As soon as she shuts the door, I get to it. I start with my shirt, then my pants. I decide to disobey her command, and keep on my panties and bra. I want to see what she would do to me. I'm already too wet to follow any sort of directions.

I get onto her bed and kneel in the middle, my hands behind my back. And I wait. After what feels like an eternity, her closet door finally opens.

Aella walks in leather shirt laced up the middle, her breasts doing their best to stay in, and black pants. But she stops. "Princess. You did not follow my instructions."

I look down at myself innocently. "What are you talking about? I took off my clothes."

She walks over to stand in front of me at the foot of the bed. "I told you...", her eyes darken, "to be naked. Are you naked, Topolina?"

"No, Ma'am."

She stares at me in silence for a few seconds, then she walks over to her nightstand, where all of her toys sit in the drawer. I watch her open it and take out the blindfold. My stomach flips in excitement. When she straightens herself, I turn to look forward again.

I feel the bed move when she sits on it. "Head up", Aella says. I look up at the door. The blindfold comes down over my eyes, and my whole world is black. Aella ties the blindfold behind my head and makes sure it's not too tight. Then, the bed moves again, and I have no clue what's happening.

Her footsteps go back to her nightstand, and I hear things moving around, then she shuts the drawer. "Are you okay, Topolina?" Her voice is in front of me.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good", I can hear the smirk in her voice. Then she pauses, and I can tell she's simply looking me up and down. "The dress you chose today looked good on you. You are quite the tease."

Before I can say anything, she climbs onto the bed. I can feel her just inches from me. My breath is heavy, and my knees are shaky from holding me up.

"You are going to get punished, my Darling." Aella whispers into my ear. "For teasing me and for not following my rules. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good".

I feel Aella's hands reach for my arms, and move slowly up towards my shoulder. It sends those sparks of electricity through my whole body, and I shiver. Her hands then goes to my back, and in one motion, my bra is unclipped. My breasts fall out as Aella takes the whole thing away, probably throwing it across the room.

Then she once again gets up from the bed. She walks around to the other side of the bed, near her closet. "Lay on your back", she commands.

I do my best to move myself to lay down, but I seem to end up falling. I hear Aella chuckle. "Are you okay, Princess?" She laughs.

"Yes, Daddy."

"Give me your wrist, Princess."

I hold out my left wrist above my head, and she grabs it softly, locking it into the cuffs connected to her bed. She walks to the other side and grabs my other hand, locking it in as well. Aella walks to the edge of the bed once again. I can imagine her standing there, looking over my body.

Aella gently grabs my ankles, then lets go and moves her hands up my legs. She squeezes my upper thigh as she moves them up to the band of my panties. "Oh, my sweet little girl", Aella mumbles. "So perfect."

Suddenly, but slowly, I feel her lips on my right hip, which slowly move to my stomach, and to my other hip, then down closer to between my legs. Her fingers wrap around the band of my panties, peeling them off of me. Cold air hits that spot between my legs, and it sends a huge shiver through my body.

Her touch is gone again. But I hear more chains rustling down near her at the end of the bed. Aella quickly grabs one of my ankles, wrapping a cuff around it. I twitch.

"Are you okay, Princess? Do you want me to stop?"

"No", I breathe. "Keep going."

"Okay, Princess. Remember our safe word if I go too far."