XLV

Aella picks me up off of the counter and carries me into our bedroom. She kisses me once more, then throws me onto the bed. I watch her walk to her nightstand, as she does before every time we have sex. 

"The images running through my head about you squirming under me have been unbelievable, My Love."

I crawl over to her on her side of the bed, kneeling in front of her. She opens the drawer to reveal all the toys we both have used and hadn't used yet. She takes out the cuffs, a blindfold, and my favorite bullet, setting them on top of the bedside table. 

She turns to me. "I have missed you screaming for me." Aella bends down to meet my lips. She places a soft kiss on my my lips, only making me want more. Her hands find their way under my shirt again, but this time, she pulls it up over my head. I raise my arms to help her out, and Aella throws it over near my closet. I had decided against a bra today, so it leaves my top bare for her to see. 

Aella's eyes run deep with lust as she looks me over. Within a second, she nudges me back onto my butt, her hands gliding down my legs. She grabs at the hem of my leggings. I help her by lifting my butt a little and pushing down the waist of the black pants. Aella yanks the leggings off of me, leaving me in only my panties. 

"Oh, my Sweet Love, how I have missed seeing you like this."

I get back up on my knees and pull her into me. Our lips crash together with lust and hunger. Aella grips my hips with such force, it feels as if her finger pads will leave tiny little bruises by morning. I wrap my arms around her neck to bring her lips in closer to mine, if that was even possible. 

Aella starts to climb onto the bed. She kneels just like me, but the height difference changes now, she's taller like she is when we stand with each other. 

Her hands roam up and down my body, gliding against it with ease. She starts to kiss my cheek and my jawline, and I pull her into me more, tangling my fingers into her long hair.

"Baby", she whispers into my ear, sending hot shivers through every bone in my body. 

"Daddy", I whisper into her ear, grabbing a hold of the hair tangled in my fingers. She grips onto my hips so much tighter in response, but moves her body away from me to look at me.

A sexy smirk appears on her face. "You have no idea how many nights I have dreamt about what I'm about to do to you, Baby Doll."

Aella reaches over to the nightstand and grabs the cuffs I haven't seen in far too long. She once again stands, then reaches out for me to stand in front of her. 

I offer her my wrists, she grabs onto them, trapping them in front of me. Once they're locked together, her hands glide over my skin once again. Her left hand stops on my hip, gripping it, her right goes up and grips my throat, holding it with just the right amount of pressure. 

"You and I are going to try something new tonight, my love." Aella whispers into my ear. Just her voice alone creates a pool of my jui€es in my underwear. She grasps my throat just a slight bit tighter, bringing me back closer to her, and I lean into her to match her hold. "Get on the bed and face the head board."

Aella slowly lets go of me and I do as I'm told. I kneel close to our pillows and wait for Aella to give me my next direction. She walks up as close as she can to the head board and she grabs a very short chain from behind it, reaching only a few inches out. 

She connects the chain on the cuffs to the chain on the bed, making it impossible for me to move anywhere. "Remember, My Love. If you want to stop, just tell me."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Aella removes her suit jacket and flings it onto the chair next to the balcony doors, then she crawls up behind me. She starts to kiss the back of my shoulders, up my neck to my ear. 

"Spread your legs for me, Darling."

I do as I'm told, peeling my knees apart from each other. Aella reaches over for the blindfold. She slowly ties it around my head, which always heightens my other senses.

The feeling of her body against mine is gone, and I simply kneel there, on the bed, waiting for Aella's next move. 

The sound of the v!brator turns on behind me, but I still feel nothing from Aella, besides the springs in the bed moving ever so slightly. 

Something under me rustles, and everything comes together in a split second. 

From underneath me, I feel Aella's hands grasp my thighs, and her lips are immediately kissing the button between my legs.

I scream out in shock and pure ecstasy, pulling on the cuffs holding me to the bed. This only makes Aella kiss between my legs harder. She starts to suck very gently on it, and it already makes my legs tremble. 

The gentle sound of the toy is turned up by the push of its button, and I can now feel it being held by her left hand.

"Daddy", I moan out, throwing my head back and pulling on the chain I'm entrapped in.

I get myself under control for a second and start to help her out. I push myself down slightly, onto her face, and she takes it as the sign to go faster, which is just what I wanted. She swirls her tongue around the perfect area, sending hot chills one by one through my body every other second. 

She takes a breath, her tongue leaving me. "Are you okay, Baby?" She asks. "Should I continue?"

I all but whine at the fact she's not letting me fu€k her face at this very second. "Yes, Daddy. Keep going."

I feel her dominant presence grow larger under me and around me. It takes her a second to reposition herself, and then she moves the toy closer to my pu$$y.

Simultaneously, Aella's one hand grips my thigh so tight I can't move, presses the toy to my clit, and plunges her tongue deep inside of me. Her grips is so tight, my body is unable to react with any movement below my waist, so all I can do is scream and pull on the cuffs again.

It having been this long since Aella and I have had sex, it only takes me a few seconds to reach probably the absolute best orga$m I have ever felt in my life. The overwhelming sensation growing in my stomach makes it impossible to be quiet in any way shape or form. 

"Daddy", I moan out in pure bliss as I reach my climax. My legs start to shake as the feeling makes it harder and harder to stay up right. All my legs want to do is fall over.

I scream out as I hit the very peak of my orga$m, probably one not very sexy for her to listen to. 

Aella removes her tongue from inside of me and turns off the toy, setting it down on the bed. Though, a second later, she goes right back for my clit, sucking on it to make me finish again. 

A moment later, I'm reaching a second orga$m. I pull on the chains, even though I know it's useless for me to do so, the head board was probably made specifically for this reason. 

The second one comes in just seconds, and I swear it feels so good I feel as if I've reached heaven itself. "Aella", I scream as I finish.

Her tongue is gone after that, leaving me a sweaty, heavy-breathing mess. I feel her sit up in front of me, her legs between mine. 

Aella's hand reaches up at takes off my blindfold. My eyes take a second to adjust. But then I look down at this Italian Goddess of a woman underneath me. She reaches above her and unclips my cuffs from the chain. My arms fall over her shoulders, bringing me in closer to her.

I fall onto her lap, my legs tired from being on my knees. Aella and I stare at each other for a long moment. She has so much lust in her eyes it's almost unbearable for me to look at without wanting to go 10 more rounds with her. 

"That was amazing", I breathe out, sort of giggling at the same time. 

Aella smiles up at me. "You are amazing, My Love." She presses a kiss between my breasts. "But I'm just getting started. You broke a rule, so you have to be punished."