IX

Mari left for Venice again, to get back to her husband, leaving me alone with Aella. Since the day I went shopping with Mari, I haven't had any real contact with Aella, and it's killing me. All I want is for her to touch me, to make me €um. I want to know how good she can make me feel.

Coming from downstairs, I see Aella coming out of her room. I give her a look as she sees I'm going into my room. She beats me to the door, and she stands at her post outside of it. She adjusts her suit coat from the bottom, then clasps her hands at her waist in front of her.

I grab her hand as I open my door, pulling her inside. She closes the door behind her, standing barely a foot into my room. "What do you want, Topolina?"

"Just stay here", I smirk.

I go into my walk in closet and find my yellow set of lingerie, that I bought the other day with her. I put it on quickly and step back out. Aella looks over at me, and her eyes go dark. "Princess, what are you doing?"

"I need some release. And I was hoping you'd help me".

Aella scoffs. "I'm not touching you".

I walk over to my nightstand to grab my toy, but she stops me. "No, Princess. No toy". I look up at her, and she just stares at me. "I want you to use your fingers".

"But-"

"No buts, Princess", Aella smirks at me.

I stare at her for a moment, then go and sit down in my chair. The crotchless panties give me full access and Aella a full view of my pu$$y. I put my feet on the edges of the ottoman in front of my chair and open them for her to see everything. At the sight, she grabs at her tie, loosening it a little bit to breathe better.

"You sure are a sight, Topolina."

I run my hands from my face, over my breasts, down my stomach, and towards my core. I can feel how soaked I am already.

I slip one finger over my cl!t, and it makes me twitch. With my pointer finger and my thumb, I gently pinch my cl!t, sending waves of pleasure through my body.

Aella's and my eyes never break away from each other, except when she looks down at my fingers, but she looks right back up again.

"Keep going, Princess."

I slide two fingers closer to my hole, coating them in my own jui€es. Aella watches very carefully as I start to slide my fingers into myself. I do it just a little bit and take them out.

"Princess", Aella says in a firm voice. "You are not done."

I take my fingers away entirely, resting both of my arms on either of the arms of the chair, my legs still completely open for her to see.

"Topolina", she whispers. "I did not tell you to stop."

I give her a fake-sad look. Then, I get up to start walking towards her. "You have not touched me once. You have no control over me".

Within a second, she rushes towards me. Aella's hand goes to my throat and she backs me into the wall. Her grip tightens harshly, but I like it. "I will touch you when you do not love Ace. I will not have my little girl be a cheater".

"Then what is this thing now?" I give her a smirk.

She once again tightens her grip. "This is nothing more than a tease, Princess. You know that."

As quick as I can go, I grab onto her throat. She looks deep into my eyes, and slowly grabs my hand away.

"You do not touch me unless I tell you you are allowed. Do you understand me, Topolina?"

I figure this is a good chance as any. "Yes, Ma'am".

Her eyes darken with sexual tension. But then she blinks and it is gone. She releases my throat from her grip. "I need to go."