LIII

The official announcement of our engagement is set to hit the family today, and our engagement photos are set to be sent to us right before, which is very soon. We got two sets of photos taken; one for the family to see, and the other just for us, the intimate ones.

Mama came into town today to send off the official announcement, just as she did when Mari and Angelo got engaged last year. We're having a party here at the house to show off the photo that will hang on the mantle; a tradition started many generations ago in our family. The engagement photo will hang until the wedding, and then it will get changed to our wedding photo.

Mama and I sit in the greenhouse, eating our breakfast under the green that grows in the dead of winter.

"Have you thought about having children with her?" Mama likes to ask the hard hitting questions early in the morning.

"I have, but we haven't sat down and had the conversation." She raises her eyebrows while sipping her espresso, motioning me to answer the question she really has. "I would love to carry my own child, I don't want to adopt. So if we have to go to an IVF center and get a donor, so be it. But I don't want it right now, I want to live my life for awhile with my wife, not worry about a child." That appeases Mama, that she will get many grandchildren.

As today is one of the few days Aella has off until the wedding, I let her sleep in and actually get more than like five hours. She's been so busy catching up on all her work while we were gone, I wouldn't see her until midnight, and she would usually be gone when I wake up in the morning.

"I have to go meet Maribelle to perfect your flower arrangements", Mama wipes her face with her napkin, then starts to get out of her chair. She places a kiss on top of my head. "The party is at noon, please be ready."

"I know, Mama. I can't go far".

I finish my last bite, then head up to my room to find my beautiful fiancé. Though she isn't in our bed, the shower echoes from the bathroom. I close and lock our bedroom door, and make my way into the bathroom.

Stripping off my leggings and t-shirt, I watch Aella finish rinsing the shampoo from her long hair, then step over to the door.

Without even looking or seeing me, I hear Aella say: "You better come in here before I come to get you."

I have second thoughts, and I choose to not get in, but instead, I go over and sit on the marble surrounding our bathtub. I cross my legs, though that helps none considering I'm completely naked. I nonchalantly lean back on my hands, pushing my hair behind my shoulders.

Aella finally looks down at me, one eyebrow raised. Without breaking eye contact, she turns off the shower and opens the door. She reaches for her towel, wraps it around her body, then steps out.

As she takes a step closer to me, I uncross my legs, exposing myself to her. Her eyes darken, and she all but drops to her knees.

Her hands crawl up and down my legs as I watch her stare into my pu$$y. It starts to pulse in anticipation, as we haven't had sex since vacation, because she's been so busy.

"You are so gorgeous", Aella starts to press kisses on my thighs, and jui€es start to flow for her.

"We don't have all day, My Love", I whine out.

She looks up at me while moving closer to me. "Don't rush me. It's not like you take long anyway." She has a point.

Before either of us can say another word, she plunges herself into me. I push my legs open even wider, and I arch my back in pleasure. My eyes roll back into my head as Aella sucks on my clit. Her wet hair sends shivers through my body as it sweeps across my thighs, along with the Orgasm that is already growing in my stomach.

"Daddy", I moan out, then grabbing onto her shoulder, angling myself at a perfect angle for her tongue to reach every sweet spot all at once. "Oh, fuck". She hums against me, pushing me further and further.

As I remember from our vacation, I love watching her while she's between my legs. I look down and watch her tongue fuck me into oblivion, until my vision goes blurry and I start to see the stars of my orgasm.

I pierce her back with my nails as I reach my finish. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna..." I wait for just one more second while she sucks hard one last time. I let out a scream in pleasure, and Aella stops. She pulls away, but leaves one last kiss on my clit, then each of my thighs.

Aella stands up, towering over me. She grabs my chin, making me look up at her. Then she kisses me, making me taste my own jui€es. I hate the taste, but it's so hot when she kisses me right after.

"I want you to go get on the bed, on your knees, facing the wall." She places a second kiss on my lips. "I need to dry off."

"Yes, Ma'am".

I follow her directions and position myself on our bed, waiting for what she has in store next. I listen to her bustle around the bathroom, the anticipation running down my legs like a waterfall.

Aella comes out with the Strap, and I can't help but giggle at the sight. "Mama asked me if we were having kids, and I didn't think it would be so soon."

Aella smirks. "I can try, but I don't know how well it's gonna go." I turn back to the wall as she gets onto the bed. She kneels in front of me, the black plastic toy between us.

"I have an idea", I say with a smirk.

I slowly get off the bed, and I pull Aella to the edge of it. I give her one hot kiss, but then I start to kiss down her body. She grabs my chin. "I don't know if you want to do what I think you're about to do."

I shrug, and continue down her body. When I get to her belly button, I move away, lick my lips, and bend to level myself with the tip of the strap.

Though I haven't done this in over a year, it was never that hard. And because it's fake, it's more for the effect than the skill. I start my licking the tip of it, and Aella reacts by tangling her fingers in my hair, and she hums in approval.

As I start to go deeper down, I look up to make eye contact, and she is already staring. Aella smirks down at me.

I go deeper and deeper until I feel like I'm about to gag, and do it for just a moment.

When I stand again, eye to eye with Aella, that primal look stares back at me. "You're lucky the party is soon, and we have to get ready. But just you wait for tonight, My Angel. You have not experienced anything like what I'm going to do to you tonight."