VII

The little stunt Aella pulled on her balcony just made me want to tease her more, despite her threat in the kitchen half an hour before the incident.

I bring my plate into the kitchen then go upstairs to my room. As I head upstairs, Aella is leaving her room, dressed back in her sleek suit. When she sees me head into my room, she heads to her spot outside my door as my guard, so no one comes in while I may exposed or not, unless it's Ace.

I grab my own v!br&tor and sit myself on the chair in the corner of my room. I lift my skirt up and pull my underwear down past my ankles, letting them fall to the floor. I turn on my little blue toy and place it on the button between my legs. The vibrations send sparks through my whole body.

"Aella", I moan. The thought of her helping me with this makes me even more aroused. I can feel my juices dripping onto my chair. She opens the door, sees me in the corner, and rushes in to close the door so no one outside saw what I was doing.

I hold eye contact with her as she did with me earlier. My body spasms as my toy sends pleasure through my whole body. I move it ever so slightly so it touches the perfect spot.

"Oh, Princess", she folds her arms over her chest, a smirk on her face.

I tilt my head back against the chair, arching my pelvis more so Aella can see everything. "Aella", I moan her name out for several seconds.

As soon as my body starts to build to its final seconds before orga$m, I look her in the eye and put my hand under my shirt, massaging and pinching my own n!pple. I continue to moan out her name as my org@sm reaches its amazing peak.

I cover my mouth as I finish, screaming into my sleeve.

I put down the toy next to me, and put my feet back onto the ground. I stand back, though my legs are a bit wobbly. My eyes never leave Aella's. She stares right at me with sexual hunger in her eyes. I start to pull my underwear back up, but Aella gives me a look.

"You're really asking for it", she takes one step towards me, stopping me from moving. "You have no idea what I want to do to you for doing that to me, Topolina".

She walks over to me and backs me into the wall. "You liked watching me pleasure myself, didn't you? You liked watching me think about you, huh? You liked me thinking about what I want to do to you".

All I can do is nod my head. She makes me so aroused that I have no words for her.

"You want me to pleasure you the way I did to me?"

I nod my head again.

"What did I tell you earlier in the kitchen, Princess?"

I gulp, trying to find my voice. "Leave Ace".

Her hand slides up my thigh, closer and closer to my pu$$y. She stops less than an inch from it. Her hand grabs my thigh, her thumb makes small circles on my skin.

"Oh, Topolina, I never said you needed to leave him. I wouldn't want to expose everything you and I are going to do to together. I just said you can't love him. Do you love him, Princess?"

It takes everything in me to say yes, but I just can't when she stands against me. I just want her. "No", I squeak.

Her hand rests itself on my throat, so she can probably feel how fast the blood is pumping through my body.

She grabs my chin, gripping my face tight, allowing me to gasp for air. "I don't believe you, Princess".

I try to grab onto her waist, to try and take control, but the second my hand touches her, she grabs my wrist and holds it against the wall.

"No, Princess. You do not touch me. I touch you. I am in control of you".

"But when will you touch me?"

"I will touch you when I think you are ready, Princess. Until then, I will watch you. I will watch you pleasure yourself. I will tease you until you are begging on your knees for me to make you cum".

"I want you to make me cum".

She lets go of me, and I feel empty without her touch. She stands back and stares right into my eyes. "I said, I will tease you until you are begging for me to touch you. Until then, Princess, you'll just have to deal with it".

Aella is the queen of leaving quickly. She leaves me against the wall in my room, my ju!ces dripping down my thighs, my body longing for Aella to do something about it. 

But I know my next plan of attack.