Gred and Forge

Later that evening I was sitting on Freds bed with his head in my lap. I was reading him Romeo and Juliet, but no matter how many times I read it to him he still didnt get it. 'So he's really just a creepy bloke?' he asked me.

I looked down at him and sighed. 'Godric Freddie, no. Hes not creepy, hes romantic.' Fred looked up at me and shook his head. 'Princess, hes creepy. He met her at a party and then followed her to her room so he could spy on her. Its like, medieval stalking' I let out an annoyed chuckle. 'Freddie, he didnt do it to be creepy. He fell in love with her and had to see her again.'

'Princess no!' he said. 'He met a girl at a party, that he shouldnt have been at by the way. Then he talked to her for like seven seconds, and then decided he was in love with her. And because he was in love with her he had to follow her to see where she went? Baby, thats creepy as hell.'

I chuckled at this. 'Okay maybe a little creepy. But I have a question' he looked up at me and nodded for me to continue. 'Did you not know that you loved me after seven seconds?' I asked forming my lips into the biggest fake pout that I could muster. 

He shook his head again. 'Nope' he said as he looked up at me. 'I knew in three.' I leaned down to place a small kiss on his lips. 'Bear you honestly are so cute' I told him. 

'I know' he said laughing as I returned to reading the play out loud. 

'Do you think the babys would like this play?' he asked after another few minutes. 'What do you mean Freddie?'

'Like, will they like the play. I love it, but I think its because you read it to me. And if you read it to them do you think they will like it as much' he looked up at me hopefully. 'I hope they do if Im honest Freddie. Its my favourite play. You know that' 

He nodded as he sat up. 'Have you thought of any names for them?' I nodded slowly. 

'I kind of wanted to name on Theodore, after my brother. I know its weird because we dont talk anymore. Well we arent allowed to, but it would still be nice. I could have a Theo in my life again.' As I said this, a tear ran down my cheek and Fred quickly wiped it off with his thumb. 

'Aaliyah Weasley' he said sternly but soft. 'We have talked about this baby. If they dont want you in their lives, there is nothing we can do about it. We have tried countless times to get them to talk to you, and if Im honest, Im so angry that I could show up at the Slytherin common room and try to knock some sense into that brother of yours.' He looked down at me and smiled before he continued. 

'And I wont let you name my children after people who were stupid enough to let the greatest woman I have ever met out of their lives. Not even that, they threw you out Aaliyah. And I know you love Theo, hes the only brother you have so I get that I really do. But I dont like that they still get to make you upset.

'And trust me, me and you. We are going to have a huge family okay? And every person in that family will love you just as much as I do. And we will never abandon you.'

'You really will never leave me Freddie?' I asked him, the tears that were pooling in my eyes while he was talking now started to stream down my face as I talked. 

'Princess why would I ever leave you?' he asked me seriously. He looked hurt and it made me sadder knowing that I have upset him. 

'I dont know. Its just what happens' I told him seriously. 'I love my brother, and he hasnt even tried to talk to me since he started Hogwarts, I love my dad, but he hates me because of the life that I chose. And I love my mum and she is dead. Everyone I love, my family leaves Freddie, and your my family now and Im scared that you might too' 

I broke down at this and he pulled me onto his lap to let me cry into his shoulder. 'Princess I will never leave you, ever. I promise, I will be here, by your side, helping you raise, not only these two babys, but what ever ones we have in the future. And we can live in the apartment, or we can get a house. Whatever you want, but dont worry baby please' he told me taking my face between his two palms to make me look up at him.