March 12th (SW)

TW. SMUT. SMUT. SMUT. HONESTLY IF YOU DONT LIKE THE IDEA OF PARIS PLUS ONE. THIS CHAPTER IS DEFINITELY NOT FOR YOU. THIS IS BASICALLY MY TAKE ON A READERS REQUEST. AND IF YOU NEVER READ THIS CHAPTER THE STORY WILL STILL MAKE COMPLETE SENSE.
ALL MY LOVE, CHLOE xx

NARRATORS POV
Aaliyah sat in her room, wondering what she wanted to do that evening. She and Fred had had a conversation earlier in the week about changing up their sex life and making it more spur of the moment. That's when the idea hit her.

Godric, she thought, this could either end really badly or really well. She got up out of her bed and wrapped her night gown around her. Even though she was fully clothed, she was still a bit chilly.

She found Lee in the common room and grabbed him by his hand and draged him towards the boys dormitories.

'Everything okay Liyah?' he asked her. He looked worried because she looked very nervous.

'Lee I have something to ask you and you can totally say no but I wanted to ask anyway-' Lee looked at her impatiently.

'Whats wrong Aaliyah?' She looked at him. She was trying to find the right words and it was proving a lot more difficult that she had previously thought.

'How do you feel about a four way?' She asked him. Her cheeks turning red as the words left her lips. 'As in sex? Four way sex?' Lee asked. His cheeks too turned a deep shade of red as he considered the question.

'Im in' he said. 'As long as it's with Fred and George I'm in. But only I they are comfortable with it'

Aaliyah nodded and took his hand and dragged him into the twins room. They found the two boys sitting on their beds. Reading of all things.

'We have an idea' both Aaliyah and Lee said at the same time. 'Well Liyah had an idea and I dont see why not'

'Spit it out then' Fred said. Already getting impatient.  'We want to have a fourway' Aaliyah blurted out.

Fred and George looked at each other and then back at their partners. 'But. We're brothers' George said. 'Yeah. I'm not fucking my brother' Fred agreed.

'Thats what the best part is. And only if everyone is completely comfortable. I'm comfortable with each of you fucking me right now. And Lee and George can do whatever and Freddie you can fuck me yourself after'

Aaliyah tried to explain in the best way she could. 'So youre saying that my brother and his boyfriend get to fuck my girlfriend?' Fred questioned.

'Yes Bear' Aaliyah confirmed. 'But only if your comfortable.' Fred grinned.

'I think it's an amazing idea princess. Now you will really he able to see that even though we are identical nobody can fuck you the way that I do'

'George?' Lee questioned walking over and sitting on the bed beside him.

'Everyone else is okay with it?' George asked looking at everyone. 'Yes George we are all certain' George nodded before smiling and saying 'Best get started then yeah?'

And so they did. Both George and Aaliyah, usually being the bottoms lay on Freds bed as Fred and Lee undone their own partners pants and pulled them down.

When Fred had Aaliyahs pants and underwear pulled down he looked up at her. 'Are you sure this is what you want?' he asked. 'Yes Bear' she nodded 'Im sure' Fred nodded before starting to suck on the inside of her left thigh. No doubt leaving bruises there. He was massaging her right thing as his hand was making it closer and closer to her pussy. 'Fuck Freddie' she moaned as he stuck a finger in her and started to pump it in and out.